Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Spells after Level 42

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I am currently level 43 and I am doing Dragonspire. Where do I go to get my next Ice spell? Is it another Ice school somewhere else or do I have to finish Dragonspire first to go on to my next Ice school.
Please Help Me Out.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
your professor will call you when you are level 48 and again at 58 68 88. you will also receive side spells at level 55 72 75 and 75 again

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gunny606481 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I am currently level 43 and I am doing Dragonspire. Where do I go to get my next Ice spell? Is it another Ice school somewhere else or do I have to finish Dragonspire first to go on to my next Ice school.
Please Help Me Out.
This link to one of the fansites shows you all of the spells for Ice:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on any of the highlighted items for more details (like "where the trainer is located", or "prequests and requirements for spells", etc.).

And on that fansite, you can find the list of "all spells" like this for any school.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Please Help Me Out.
One more thought...

Don't forget to go to the "Other Trainers", and pick up your "free" spells too.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Now that you have learned from your professor you will learn some ice spells from others. Your next one will come at level 47 in Grizzleheim. After you help of course this next spell will help in group battles. Listen to Nathan Owlhaven he is completely right about when you'll earn your next spells.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Please Help Me Out.
Your Ice school in Ravenwood, is the only school you'll get your spells from, there is no other school for anyone to train spells. Though there are people around that lets you train spells for free, but not attack spells like the one Lydia gives you.

Kyle L.