Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
So I have a friend who wants to get a membership, so I thought that if you linked accounts that you could share a membership with them. Although I think this, I wanted to ask if it was really true. So if I link accounts with them will I share a membership with them or will I have to buy another membership for the other linked account?

Administrator
ShadowCatXD on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
So I have a friend who wants to get a membership, so I thought that if you linked accounts that you could share a membership with them. Although I think this, I wanted to ask if it was really true. So if I link accounts with them will I share a membership with them or will I have to buy another membership for the other linked account?
Linked accounts do not share a Membership. Each account must have its own Membership.

Linked accounts do get memberships at a lower rate, however please let me remind you that unless this friend is within your household, sharing account login information (which your friend would have to do to be linked with your account) is against the rules.

community@wizard101.com