Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sacrifice Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Hello guys,
i am a archmage and just the other day when i was in a battle i was left with just 2 spells, sacrifice and colossal, i clicked on colossal and for some reason i could use it on sacrifice
so i was wandering why is this possible when sacrifice is just a healing spell

Please reply i really wanna know your opinions on this

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
angelbites7 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello guys,
i am a archmage and just the other day when i was in a battle i was left with just 2 spells, sacrifice and colossal, i clicked on colossal and for some reason i could use it on sacrifice

sacrifice can be enchanted with colossal as it requires you to deal damage to yourself in order to heal.

i'm not sure if colossal boosts the damage only or the heal as well; other than in cheat dungeons with groups, i don't really use the spell anymore, so will have to try this in-game later. you've given me something to think on.

-von/Valerian
level 95 x3

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
angelbites7 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello guys,

Ah, but it's not only a healing spell. You take damage to gain the healing... the damage goes up when you use the enchantments. No difference in healing...

You can see the damage with any of the Sun Spells by simply scrolling down on this page:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sacrifice

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Did this a couple times because (like you) I thought it would increase healing...But no, like angelbites7 here says, it only increases the amount of health taken away, with no difference in the amount of health received (unless you have +incoming healing)
Live and learn.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer