Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this olde town smith will not work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
in olde town the find the smiths quest will not work it will not let me collect it i am standing right over it and nothing happens i tried going to a different realm logging on and off but nothing happens dose anyone have any ideas at all thank you

Administrator
We'd love to help you out, but you didn't specify which character is having this issue. Please reply to reply to this thread and let us know which character is having trouble collecting the smith.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
We'd love to help you out, but you didn't specify which character is having this issue. Please reply to reply to this thread and let us know which character is having trouble collecting the smith.
kyle my life wizard

Administrator
The reason you cannot get a confirmation of having found the Olde Town Smith is that you have already completed this quest. You cannot repeat the “Find the Smiths” quest and this quest is not in your Quest Journal.

You are, however, currently working on the Krokotopia quest “Find the Beetles” and just a word of advice, there are TWO beetles in the Oasis, one likes to shop and the other likes to read.

community@wizard101.com