Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Is MooShu So Long!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Why?! Why?! Why!!! Why is MooShu so long! I mean seriously! And it's quite hard! Erg!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sierra Deathshade on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
Why?! Why?! Why!!! Why is MooShu so long! I mean seriously! And it's quite hard! Erg!!!
Mooshu never seemed that long to me at all.
If you're having issues with Mooshu, you may want to go back and do some side quests to level up.
And Dragonspyre, which is next, is much longer and even more difficult...as are the worlds after.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mooshu just seems long because everything requires so much walking. It can be finished in a single day if you have the time to put in and know what needs to be done. It also really depends what school and level you are when you reach it. If you are having trouble at your current level, go back and do side quests or go work on Grizzleheim and Wysteria to take a break and level up so you are more powerful.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
make a storm character, then Mooshu will only take 2 1/2 days to complete. I have a life character and Mooshu was Very long to me. Don't worry, play for about 4-5 hours a day and you'll be in dragonspyre.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Mooshu is only about 95 quests, Dragonspyre is about 105. you'll find avalon, azteca and krysalis more longer than mooshu

Survivor
Jan 08, 2014
Yeah, My friend does MooShu. He dosn't think its very long either.

Liam SummerBreeze (Lvl 15 Life Wizard)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
It shouldn't really be that long, but it depends on what school you are. If your life or death, it will take a lot longer then other schools.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
Most of Mooshu is just walking but if you set marks or do it with a friend you can teleport all around and it goes pretty fast.