Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
im a level 51 death wizard and i just unlocked celestia and i think the enemies are way too hard. i try and save and power up for wraith or scarecrow, but i always have to heal myself and waste pips. Also barely get critical damage and when i'm on the verge of defeat and hoping for critical it never happens. I was hoping for some help with this.

Defender
May 01, 2011
At your level, Celestia will be difficult for Death. Being Death myself, I found the best strategy is to do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, and go back to do sidequests from past worlds. At level 60, you can get gear from Water Works, which can help you through things a lot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I would add to HappilyDivergent's advice. Do Grizz and Wintertusk and craft the level 56 Wintertusk gear. It's almost as good as Waterworks gear but without the hassle of loads of runs through Waterworks. There is also school specific resist gear you can buy in the Bazaar. If you dress for the battle, you'll find death a lot easier to solo. Having high resist to one school will help in many battles. If you fight all storm, dress for all storm resist. You can make up for the lower attack damage by using more blades/traps. It will help you survive longer to build up for bigger hits so that your crow and wraith heal you plenty.