Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discarding Spells problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Has anyone ever had a problem with discarding a spell that you don't want to use? Like, if you try to discard one spell, that spell that was discarded comes back and the spell that's to the LEFT of the spell you wanted to discard gets discarded instead. For example, let's say you have 2 cards, the Ice Blade and a wand attack and let' say that the wand attack was on the right and the Ice Blade was on the left and you wanted to use the Ice Blade but wanted to discard the wand attack so you try to discard the wand attack and then the wand attack comes back and discards the Ice Blade instead. Has that happened to anyone before (Not in terms of the exact blade and wand attack but in other conditions too)? I mean like, it has happened to me way too many times and it's getting SUPER annoying. It has happened to many of the spells that I want to use and the spells that I don't want to use. It's so annoying when it discards something to the left of the spell that I wanted to discard. I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. I think this problem is happening to other people too but I'm not completely sure if it is or not so please mention it if it's also happening to you. If it IS happening to other people and not just me, then Kingsisle really needs to fix the discarding spells problem

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
With lag that happens to me quite a bit at times. I've also encountered a similar problem when enchanting a card. Makes me always want to enchant and attack right away for fear of losing a round.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I've had no problems with discarding, and have pretty much zero lag. I don't see this as a wide-spread problem, sorry.