Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is it lately?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
This past week I've added 3 friends each one seemed perfectly normal then they popup asking for user id and password or to share accounts its crazy. Never give out your info to anyone, I had one guy tell me his Dad worked for Kingsisle he was reported. I've played for more than a year now and just this week things have gone crazy...lol.

Michael Frogslinger (max level)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Micheal Frogslinge... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
This past week I've added 3 friends each one seemed perfectly normal then they popup asking for user id and password or to share accounts its crazy. Never give out your info to anyone, I had one guy tell me his Dad worked for Kingsisle he was reported. I've played for more than a year now and just this week things have gone crazy...lol.

Sounds like one (or more) nasty little scam artists trying to get personal information (that as you said should never be shared). Keep reporting... none of this is allowed.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Micheal Frogslinge... on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:

I had the same thing happen to me. A friend I met in Avalon and quested through to Khrysalis with suddenly did that. Asked for my account info cause his Dad worked for KI and would set it up for me to get 60,000 crowns every week or month (I don't remember which). Needless to say I declined. But it sounds like the same scam is going around and they are telling kids to use the same story about "Dad just got a job in the Crowns department at KingsIsle."