Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death vs a tc warlord

AuthorMessage
Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Do you want to bet on that. If I lose i trade my tc cards to a warlord and if you lose you sell yours.

And I bet I want run out of spells before a warlords runs out of there's first. And I wasn't talking bab about tc cards users before.

And lvl 15 and under are not real warlords they might have the badge to show off with but it a fake badge to and all others non tc users.
Fake badge? Fake warlord? So you're saying that just because I used tc, my 25-0 winning streak on my low level fire is fake? Everyone has access to treasure cards. If you take away treasure cards, much of the strategy that goes into pvp would be lost. The players that pvp for fun would find it not as fun anymore (at least most of them) and Kingsisle would most likely lose customers. Why not just ask Kingsisle to take away gear? It would have the same effect. It would only ruin pvp and the game...

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Do you want to bet on that. If I lose i trade my tc cards to a warlord and if you lose you sell yours.

And I bet I want run out of spells before a warlords runs out of there's first. And I wasn't talking bab about tc cards users before.

And lvl 15 and under are not real warlords they might have the badge to show off with but it a fake badge to and all others non tc users.
Where in the spiral did this bet come from? Why would veracity bet on that? It doesn't make any sense at all as to why you are making this silly bet. You should also stop telling random people that they're fake warlords. I could easily say you're balance didn't get her rank fairly and she cheated just as randomly as you call lvl 15 and under warlords "fake" warlords.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
AutumnJ23 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
had to read this topic. the fact you called them "tc warlords" made me a little happy. shouldn't be warlord if you got there by cheating to get there, instead of using skill. it's not cheating to use treasure cards, but I really think treasure cards shouldn't be in tc. and sorry if there are any words that don't make sense. autocorrect on the iPhone is a little ridiculous.
Tc is not cheating. Go ahead and whine about it but soon you either have to get used to tc and use them yourself, keep losing your matches because you refuse to use tc, or don't pvp at all. Tc is available to every player of all schools, so how is it cheating? Give me a half decent answer to that question and I may agree with you that tc is cheating (saying tc is cheating because you can use tc above your lvl is not a half decent answer).

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Tc means treasure cards that why most of the warlords are called TC warlords.

And I'm saying my death wizard will beat any treasure card user in rank pvp.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
had to read this topic. the fact you called them "tc warlords" made me a little happy. shouldn't be warlord if you got there by cheating to get there, instead of using skill. it's not cheating to use treasure cards, but I really think treasure cards shouldn't be in tc. and sorry if there are any words that don't make sense. autocorrect on the iPhone is a little ridiculous.
AutumnJ23,

Excellent point, they shouldn't be Warlords if they cheat. Ok, so what is cheating, it's breaking the rules of the game. Using TC is promoted by KI, they give us the side deck and TC to use. Where does it state that a low level Wizard cannot use TC in PvP. Anyone, where does it say that, when has KI or W101 stated that in any way?
If you get the Warlord with TC or without, you earned it, and that is simple to understand. Why stated that something is wrong, if the game says it right, but you think it's wrong. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, just
cause someone doesn't like something. Ok, those that don't like TC don't have to use them, those that do can
use them. It is a disadvantage "Yes", but those that don't use them brought it on themselves.
The person using TC did not bring in on them, the person using TC is doing exactly what KI has given them the option to do (a smart move in anyone's book)......

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
At least you have the sense to realize TC are not cheating and are there as an advantage to all wizards. but it's not your words that don't make sense.. you insinuate that warlords that used treasure cards cheated to get where they are yet you state it's not cheating to use treasure cards. Could we possibly get some clarification on this?

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
stormninja542 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Where in the spiral did this bet come from? Why would veracity bet on that? It doesn't make any sense at all as to why you are making this silly bet. You should also stop telling random people that they're fake warlords. I could easily say you're balance didn't get her rank fairly and she cheated just as randomly as you call lvl 15 and under warlords "fake" warlords.
Lol my balance is not even ranked yet she has only a higher lvl.

And it not fair for her to fight warlords and nights. Because she still a private.

And the lvl is not fake.

Amy lvl 86 Real balance wizard though the spiral. And in rank pvp.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Joshua Starflame on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
At least you have the sense to realize TC are not cheating and are there as an advantage to all wizards. but it's not your words that don't make sense.. you insinuate that warlords that used treasure cards cheated to get where they are yet you state it's not cheating to use treasure cards. Could we possibly get some clarification on this?
was so tired when I wrote that, so I apologize, not a smart idea, but I often only get on wiki before bed. using treasure cards isn't cheating, everyone can use them. I'm not a supporter of treasure cards, using spells that are 40 lvls above you is a bit ridiculous.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:

And it not fair for her to fight warlords and nights. Because she still a private.

And the lvl is not fake.

Well the warlords you vs 20 levels below you don't think it's anymore fair. Since when did I call your lvl fake?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Veracity8 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
AutumnJ23,

Excellent point, they shouldn't be Warlords if they cheat. Ok, so what is cheating, it's breaking the rules of the game. Using TC is promoted by KI, they give us the side deck and TC to use. Where does it state that a low level Wizard cannot use TC in PvP. Anyone, where does it say that, when has KI or W101 stated that in any way?
If you get the Warlord with TC or without, you earned it, and that is simple to understand. Why stated that something is wrong, if the game says it right, but you think it's wrong. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, just
cause someone doesn't like something. Ok, those that don't like TC don't have to use them, those that do can
use them. It is a disadvantage "Yes", but those that don't use them brought it on themselves.
The person using TC did not bring in on them, the person using TC is doing exactly what KI has given them the option to do (a smart move in anyone's book)......
and I'd like to thank you. some people have no kindness on here, and are just straight forward rude.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
This is not a war against tc debate I just saying most warlords use tc cards in rank pvp.
That why I said death vs tc warlord because I'm pretty much going to fight a TC warlord in rank pvp.

And even with life amulet my death wizard is still not going to use any tc cards in that match.

It worked on my crown user account and I think she beat a balance wizard he didn't use tc cards either and my crown user had to pay to go in to that match.

I will meat you in rank pvp and go ahead use those show off spells because you are going down to my death Princeses. One thing the good guys always win in a fair fight. The bad guys wins in a unfair fight.

And my death wizards name is on the message board.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:

And the lvl is not fake.

Kymma,

You forget, what if I start a new Wizard, he's a private, but I have a ton of experience.
Think you can beat my Private, I'm beting you can't, and lots of Warlords bring up
new Wizards into PvP all the time.
So all your attacks on Warlords, and TC Warlords, doesn't mean a thing.
It's the player, and his or her ability to come up with a solid strategy to win.
TC, Gear, Pet, etc, means nothing until you get up towards Warlord, then
getting the edge can mean something.
You are missing the key points of PvP, 1v1, but just complain about thoses
who have made the grade.
That's the difference, just getting WaterWorks gear does not mean that you will ever
become a warlord, or even be able to hold the rank if you make it that far.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Veracity8 on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Kymma,

You forget, what if I start a new Wizard, he's a private, but I have a ton of experience.
Think you can beat my Private, I'm beting you can't, and lots of Warlords bring up
new Wizards into PvP all the time.
So all your attacks on Warlords, and TC Warlords, doesn't mean a thing.
It's the player, and his or her ability to come up with a solid strategy to win.
TC, Gear, Pet, etc, means nothing until you get up towards Warlord, then
getting the edge can mean something.
You are missing the key points of PvP, 1v1, but just complain about thoses
who have made the grade.
That's the difference, just getting WaterWorks gear does not mean that you will ever
become a warlord, or even be able to hold the rank if you make it that far.
Agreed, just because someone uses TC doesn't mean they didn't have to work to figure out how to use them. They also probably had to farm for gear, and finish leveling to where they want to be. I am constantly bringing up new Magus PvPers (its just my level).

If someone has a solid strategy, then it is very hard to beat them. No matter what gear they have, and if or if not they use Treasure Cards. Very good point Veracity.

Wolf Skullslinger

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
This is not a war against tc debate I just saying most warlords use tc cards in rank pvp.
That why I said death vs tc warlord because I'm pretty much going to fight a TC warlord in rank pvp.

And even with life amulet my death wizard is still not going to use any tc cards in that match.

It worked on my crown user account and I think she beat a balance wizard he didn't use tc cards either and my crown user had to pay to go in to that match.

I will meat you in rank pvp and go ahead use those show off spells because you are going down to my death Princeses. One thing the good guys always win in a fair fight. The bad guys wins in a unfair fight.

And my death wizards name is on the message board.
Good guys? Bad guys? That depends entirely on your definition of good and bad. Most people do not believe themselves to be bad. So would that mean that everyone always ties, because good and bad are only perceptions? Secondly, there has never been a fair fight in the history of Wizard101. First and second turns make sure of that. Since when does the "good guy" always win in a fair fight? Maybe in movies and books, but not in real life. If the "good guy" always won, there would be no crime and no wars. Finally, when is any post you write not about having a war with warlords and treasure cards? I may be missing something, but you seem to have a deep and illogical hatred toward these. Players that use treasure cards just use a part of the game available to everyone to their advantage..If I told you to not use your gear, you would not. It's the same thing with treasure cards to some players, and for good reason. Most pvps would be even more unfair without treasure cards.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Good guys? Bad guys? That depends entirely on your definition of good and bad. Most people do not believe themselves to be bad. So would that mean that everyone always ties, because good and bad are only perceptions? Secondly, there has never been a fair fight in the history of Wizard101. First and second turns make sure of that. Since when does the "good guy" always win in a fair fight? Maybe in movies and books, but not in real life. If the "good guy" always won, there would be no crime and no wars. Finally, when is any post you write not about having a war with warlords and treasure cards? I may be missing something, but you seem to have a deep and illogical hatred toward these. Players that use treasure cards just use a part of the game available to everyone to their advantage..If I told you to not use your gear, you would not. It's the same thing with treasure cards to some players, and for good reason. Most pvps would be even more unfair without treasure cards.
If I. Had to take off mine so will the warlord and still remove tc or it wouldn't be a fair fight.

I think waterworks should have 30 resistance to all school to make it fair in rank pvp.

And I do have a trick without using tc.

And I could beat a lvl 1 warlord with Amy if I got bug on the game that how a tc noob won.

I think lvl 10 and under shouldn't be allowed in rank pvp. Till they are at least lvl 11 that would make rank pvp more fun.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
kymma shadow on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
If I. Had to take off mine so will the warlord and still remove tc or it wouldn't be a fair fight.

I think waterworks should have 30 resistance to all school to make it fair in rank pvp.

And I could beat a lvl 1 warlord with Amy if I got bug on the game that how a tc noob won.

I think lvl 10 and under shouldn't be allowed in rank pvp. Till they are at least lvl 11 that would make rank pvp more fun.
What makes level 11 that different? If a level 11 is using a typical crowns setup they'd still have the level 5 gear. The only difference would be that they'd have more health while using that gear. At level 11 I'd still use the strategy I've been using since level five.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Scarlet Nightdream... on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
What makes level 11 that different? If a level 11 is using a typical crowns setup they'd still have the level 5 gear. The only difference would be that they'd have more health while using that gear. At level 11 I'd still use the strategy I've been using since level five.
I think it would make rank pvp more fair that way. And sorry I do have a trick with my death wizard in rank pvp just need waterworks outfit.

I have been on my life wizard for awhile.

Jordan Talon So I haven't been on my death yet and is it cheating? To have 2 wizards on at the same time?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
kymma shadow on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I think it would make rank pvp more fair that way. And sorry I do have a trick with my death wizard in rank pvp just need waterworks outfit.

Jordan Talon So I haven't been on my death yet and is it cheating? To have 2 wizards on at the same time?
I'm not sure it would, maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to say. Quite honestly, I can still see a great many people just leveling up 6 or so levels and using the same strategy and gear.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:

SOOO! Lets throw you into a Warlord's shoes now YOU have to fight people that are around 20 levels higher than you, but your "code of honor" says that you can't use TC. If you ONLY HAVE a deck with 20 cards in it, how are you planning on beating a life wizard who's level 40? Or an ice who's level 35? So your rank 3 spells will get you nowhere because your refusal to use Treasure Cards has just ruined you the match. At level 1-21 you can not train reshuffle, but remember, you don't carry TC so you don't have any Treasure Card shuffles. So guess what, you end up stranded with only a wand spell in your hand while they beat you to death with their higher level decks.

Also, having 2 wizards on at the same time is far from cheating. I actually have done 2v2 with my 2 different accounts, 31 myth and 30 storm. Its not cheating, its being skillful, especially if you win when you are doing it.

Remember the Warlord's point of view.
Wolf Skullslinger/Legend

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:

Once again another terrible idea. Hate to break it to you but it's a horrible idea that's not going to be included in pvp. Seriously, preventing a set of levels to pvp just because you are having issues with beating warlords at that lvl? If that's not the reason why then please go ahead and tell me why (and give a good reason), it's the only logical reason why. If that is the reason why, then it's plain selfish, as simple as that.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
stormninja542 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Once again another terrible idea. Hate to break it to you but it's a horrible idea that's not going to be included in pvp. Seriously, preventing a set of levels to pvp just because you are having issues with beating warlords at that lvl? If that's not the reason why then please go ahead and tell me why (and give a good reason), it's the only logical reason why. If that is the reason why, then it's plain selfish, as simple as that.
One thing that tc warlord got lucky but she or he wasted a lot of tc cards but. I don't that person is the owner of that account either so next time I see a lvl 1 warlord I will report him or her saying it not the owner and that player had too much tc cards in that little deck. And the win doesn't count less king isle starts making warlords fizzle 5 out of 10.

Then it will be more fair and there still a rank pvp bug still.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
One thing that tc warlord got lucky but she or he wasted a lot of tc cards but. I don't that person is the owner of that account either so next time I see a lvl 1 warlord I will report him or her saying it not the owner and that player had too much tc cards in that little deck. And the win doesn't count less king isle starts making warlords fizzle 5 out of 10.

Um, what? If warlords fizzle 5/10 times, that would be incredibly unfair..The player could have easily been using item cards. Even if a person is not the owner of an account, that is not a reportable offense. I would personally prefer to have pvp remain fair, not to make it impossible for warlords to win..

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011

So you are just going to report a random person just because you think they're the same person that you think wasn't the owner of the account? The win doesn't count, really? KI isn't going to just change you to the winner of the match. You lost, deal with it. Oh and for your idea of making warlords fizzle 5 out of 10 times, I have a better idea. Make Kymma shadow fizzle 5 out of 10 times, sounds like a good idea to me.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010

Kymma,

Just a warning, to try to help you, False reporting can get you in trouble with KI.
Just reporting someone because you think they are doing something wrong, does
not give you the right to just report randomly. Saying someone is not the owner of an
account, without really knowing that, is also a false report.
I would suggest you only report, when you can prove something 100%.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
stormninja542 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
So you are just going to report a random person just because you think they're the same person that you think wasn't the owner of the account? The win doesn't count, really? KI isn't going to just change you to the winner of the match. You lost, deal with it. Oh and for your idea of making warlords fizzle 5 out of 10 times, I have a better idea. Make Kymma shadow fizzle 5 out of 10 times, sounds like a good idea to me.
Kymma shadow want fizzle at all and I was talking about Amy not kymma.
I'm going to do something different with kymma shadow I hope it helps with her.
And balance want have a chance to mama burn me. If they do they are only going to get 1 power pip to hit.