Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a secondary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I am a death wizard and would like to be able to train in all spells of fire with my same wizard. Can you make a real secondary school where wizards can learn new spells that we couldn't normally learn being in another school?
thank you

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I love this idea, I have been thinking of this also, I thought that there will be recipe vendors for the spell such as:

Recipe: Fire Dragon
200 bones
200 Fish scales
100 Sunstone
24 Amber
100 Aether
1 Training point

Something like this :D

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I don't think that is a good idea ... they made the game the way it is for a resion, but it is possible, and i agree to the thought of a secondary school.
who else agrees?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
you can only train the spells from the teacher if your not that main school

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Diamond Dust on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
I love this idea, I have been thinking of this also, I thought that there will be recipe vendors for the spell such as:

Recipe: Fire Dragon
200 bones
200 Fish scales
100 Sunstone
24 Amber
100 Aether
1 Training point

Something like this :D
The major problem with this idea is the low cost of it. To get Fire Dragon a Fire wizard has to quest for 5 other spells that you cannot train with points. The only fair way to do this would be make secondary students do all those quests too, in order, and pay a training point for each one, so Fire Dragon should cost 6 training points PLUS the crafting for each required spell.