Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No plague Oni in Temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
So..i did everything i was supposed to do for the plague oni to appear, but lo and behold, nothing is in the temple. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how were you able to fix it?

/lvl 43 Ice/Earth Wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AnimeDyme on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
So..i did everything i was supposed to do for the plague oni to appear, but lo and behold, nothing is in the temple. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how were you able to fix it?

/lvl 43 Ice/Earth Wizard
What exactly did you do? What quests do you still have open in your Quest Log File?

Did you complete "Summoning the Spirit" (to defeat Wavebringer)? Details for it are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Summoning_the_Spirit

You must first defeat Wavebringer, and then you enter the Temple. You fight Ideyoshi in the Temple, and when he is defeated, he turns into Plague Oni automatically.

Now your quest should show "Release", which is where you fight Plague Oni.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Release

Unfortunately, if you left the dungeon, you lost all of your progress, and you will have to start at the beginning again.

If this doesn't help, you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem, so they can help you faster. Maybe they can get you moving forward with this quest.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
Thank you for the reply. i appreciate your help very much.

Indeed, i have completed all necessary quest for the plague oni to appear. I did leave the dungeon and will be more than happy to repeat it, however, i will be quite unhappy to repeat this over again for him not to appear once more.

I will follow your advice and contact support if i have this issue again. Thank you once again.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I also am having the same problem. I have done everything that needs to be done before the plague Oni quest but after defeating everything there the Plague Oni did not appear. Just not sure what to do. I wrote a bug report to wizard101 a week ago but still have not heard back. I'm at a loss for what to do. I cant move on in my quests without passing this one.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Yep. Same here! It sucks because now you have to redo the dungeon. But yeah, I had the exact same problem.
~Brooke NightRider Level 37 Wizard