Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's drops if we fight her?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
If we get to fight Morganthe, she should drop something epic. Honestly, I love her attire, the Spiders, the Thorn-Web dress, the Web in the back, everything. Especially her staff :33
What if she dropped it? I'd be fine with having her drop Young Morganthe's clothes. I'd stitch them to the best gear I have. (Which isn't that great :p)
What does everyone else think?

(P.S.: I'm ignoring bad/negative comments)

Rylee SpiritBlood Level 95 ShadowMancer
Catherine Level 29 Commander

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Time Warped on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
If we get to fight Morganthe, she should drop something epic. Honestly, I love her attire, the Spiders, the Thorn-Web dress, the Web in the back, everything. Especially her staff :33
What if she dropped it? I'd be fine with having her drop Young Morganthe's clothes. I'd stitch them to the best gear I have. (Which isn't that great :p)
What does everyone else think?

(P.S.: I'm ignoring bad/negative comments)

Rylee SpiritBlood Level 95 ShadowMancer
Catherine Level 29 Commander
I agree, The hades' gear is a good set, but I don't wanna wait another 30 levels (like the waterworks gear) until there is another awesome set.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I doubt there will be any major item drops for fighting her just based off the game history. Main bosses really don't ever drop good gear. It's side bosses that do. I really doubt that will change. Main bosses are mostly designed so you only need/want to fight them once. I wouldn't expect any major improvements on Hades gear in the near future.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
seethe42 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
I doubt there will be any major item drops for fighting her just based off the game history. Main bosses really don't ever drop good gear. It's side bosses that do. I really doubt that will change. Main bosses are mostly designed so you only need/want to fight them once. I wouldn't expect any major improvements on Hades gear in the near future.
I'm just saying that she could drop some gear that kinda helps us out a bit more than Hades gear...... We havent fought her in 5 WORLDS... and a half.... and they might update the gear, or they might just give her some MAJORLY rare drops such as her staff but with no stats?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Malistaire managed to spare us his well designed Grandmaster cloak, and given the fact that Morganthe too is a final boss to the story arc it is time to get some new main boss gear.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I agree with you, I doubt KI will make another awesome set of gear right after they create the hades' gear. Like you said, the main bosses typically don't drop good gear or a good gear set related to themselves.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
David EarthShield on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Malistaire managed to spare us his well designed Grandmaster cloak, and given the fact that Morganthe too is a final boss to the story arc it is time to get some new main boss gear.
That's true too but he only dropped a robe and the stats were just okay.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Actually Mally dropped some prety good level 50 gear soooo...

Christo Mythspear 95 Myth

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
She drops an amulet as good as Amulet of Divine Influence and an athame better than Blade of the Felled Titan, and a ring almost as good as Alpha and Omega ring.