Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Music Updates?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Dear Kingsisle,
Can we have the Marleybone music from Pirate101 put on to this game Wizard101 since the Pirate101 Marleybone music is so amazing, I would love to see it put on to Wizard101 and then the old music only playable on Music Players in our house. If anybody else agrees, let me know. But please, little hate. I am just giving a suggestion that may make Marleybone better on Wizard101. :)

~Adrian Silvermancer
Level 32 Diviner

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Adrian Silvermance... on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle,
Can we have the Marleybone music from Pirate101 put on to this game Wizard101 since the Pirate101 Marleybone music is so amazing, I would love to see it put on to Wizard101 and then the old music only playable on Music Players in our house. If anybody else agrees, let me know. But please, little hate. I am just giving a suggestion that may make Marleybone better on Wizard101. :)

~Adrian Silvermancer
Level 32 Diviner
I don't this would happen. I actually love the music in Marleybone in Pirate101 I'd imagine it taking awhile to actually replace and try and see which music goes in what area and so on. Though this is a pretty good idea I doubt this would actually happen.
Megan Frostflame Level 95