Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-31-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello, Wizards! The weather here is just crazy, everyone! Last Friday, we were covered with ice, and barely able to leave our homes. This Friday, it's warm and sunny, like a spring day. I'm sure you know which *I* prefer... but I digress. Let's get on with the Feedback Friday, shall we?

So, last time, we asked about your favorite part in Khrysalis, part 1. Now, the next question we have is looking to the future. What do you think is coming up in Khrysalis, part 2?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Light Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Khrysalis part 2 did not come with Light Magic, I think I might die! But I also want to see how we will cross the Star Fall Sea. I think the thing I most want in Khrysalis Part 2 is the Konda Desert.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I think that the epic battle of good and evil between us and Morganthe is what is coming. I also think that we will have to endure a tough journey across the Starfall Sea and the Khonda Desert to reach her. I think that we will see more shadow and astral magic, and new pets, spells, and crafting. So yeah!!!

Michael Goldenflame, Level 95

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Malistare vs. Morganthe... come on you know you are doing that. Anyways, by what you are saying I can tell your offices are in Texas, because that is exactly what is happening here! Maybe other states are having the game problem... but still.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I hope a very epic ending to this arc is coming in part 2. I hope to have a better understanding as to why Morganthe is doing all this. I get what she is trying to do, but I still don't completely understand why. Is this a case of just a crazy person who wants power or is there more to it? I just really hope that everything gets wrapped up nicely with no questions left unanswered.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
I'm just commenting to be first, and I think there couldbe more shadow magic as well!

I hope Morganthe is finally destroyed too.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
hopefully a shadow spell for the sun school that upgrades your spell by 500 to 600 damage(but makes your spell cost a shadow pip of course as well as regular pips) and is nerfed in pvp only to keep those complainers at bay.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
I hope with that there will be new school spells to come like all enemy per pip attacks. Sort of like "Tempest"
otherwise known as "Temp" for short for all schools especially for the and schools. These schools only have one all enemy attack Death has Scarecrow and Life has forest lord and I also hope for there to be a new pet pavilion game.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
well falmea, i would love to see more shadow spells. i also think some people here would say light magic!!!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
So we established that there are things that annoy me, and despite how easy this question makes it to complain about them, I'm not really in the mood.

So my idea, which just occurred to me with the concept of a bug themed world, and the fact that kingsisle likes to make references of varying subtlety, is to have a side quest referencing the story of James and the Giant Peach. It's already established that spiders and centipedes live in Khrysalis, so we have two of the giant bugs there and James could use the same model as the players. Maybe the bugs are trying to help James escape his aunts. They could fly James out if they get some seagulls, but they need to bait them with crockagator tongues. The closest source is a Rhino that followed Morganthe from Zafaria. (Bonus points if the rhino-boss is storm type.)

Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
I just hope you introduce some spells or gear to help make loremaster and balance less overpowered.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello, Wizards! The weather here is just crazy, everyone! Last Friday, we were covered with ice, and barely able to leave our homes. This Friday, it's warm and sunny, like a spring day. I'm sure you know which *I* prefer... but I digress. Let's get on with the Feedback Friday, shall we?

So, last time, we asked about your favorite part in Khrysalis, part 1. Now, the next question we have is looking to the future. What do you think is coming up in Khrysalis, part 2?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Light Magic, more Shadow Spells and a really epic final dungeon, like in DS. There could be the Lords of Night that teach Morganthe her powers as little bosses in there. Or maybe possessed members of the Celestial Choir, that attack you. And the dungeon could be called 'Penumbra Finality', meaning that it is the last place Morganthe's Shadow can still reside, and if she finishes her Night Chant, she'll take over the Spiral.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I have a feeling that Sylvia will be back, in some capacity. And Malistaire will realize that his anger at the player character (circa Xibalba) is misplaced, after which the two of them will help us take down Morganthe. Sort of a rise/fall/redemption... a fitting end, for a character who was more tragic hero than evil genius.

Just speculation, of course. ;)

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Some fun stuff!! i don't want to predict things and be wrong but i know whatever KI brings, it will be exciting!!

Gabriel Ashcaller

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
defeat of morganthe
new spell quests
new gear
max level of 100
wolf unicorn rider
magus wiz
"Concentrate and hear the music of life. Make music and the seraph will answer. "

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
  • the actual last world of the game,
  • morganthe defeated and turned good, explains intentions,
  • malistaire death teacher again, chasm in ravenwood restored,
  • war that bartleby speaks of in the beginning officially ended, spiral back as one,
  • rivalries ended, everyone happy,
  • then, you decide what you want to do with your wizard, who you want to talk to, what quests you do, what pest you get, spells you learn, and worlds you travel to.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
Light Magic, more Shadow Spells and a really epic final dungeon, like in DS. There could be the Lords of Night that teach Morganthe her powers as little bosses in there. Or maybe possessed members of the Celestial Choir, that attack you. And the dungeon could be called 'Penumbra Finality', meaning that it is the last place Morganthe's Shadow can still reside, and if she finishes her Night Chant, she'll take over the Spiral.
thats awesome

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Guys,Morganthe wants to rewrite Sprial to how she likes it.Shes trying to learn the song of creation from the lord nights.

Valerian ShadowSpear Level 56 Necromancer training all of dis

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Jack7021 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I hope a very epic ending to this arc is coming in part 2. I hope to have a better understanding as to why Morganthe is doing all this. I get what she is trying to do, but I still don't completely understand why. Is this a case of just a crazy person who wants power or is there more to it? I just really hope that everything gets wrapped up nicely with no questions left unanswered.
She wants to rewrite the spiral to they way she likes it,by learning the song of creation from the lord of nights.

Valerian ShadowSpear Level 56 Grandmaster Necromancer in the Crustacean Empire

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Dr Von on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
I have a feeling that Sylvia will be back, in some capacity. And Malistaire will realize that his anger at the player character (circa Xibalba) is misplaced, after which the two of them will help us take down Morganthe. Sort of a rise/fall/redemption... a fitting end, for a character who was more tragic hero than evil genius.

Just speculation, of course. ;)
I love that idea. I've been thinking something like that since DS. Maybe after we defeat him, he returns to good & reunites with Sylvia as a ghost & together they give us advice/spells/plan to stop Morganthe.

I'm expecting some kind of return of Mali (which I hope ends something like that) then an epic showdown with Morganthe. All this after our adventure crossing the sea of course. While we're at that we might run into pirates, water moles, orcas, dolphins, sirens, penguins, maybe a giant squid or two. That would be fun. Watermoles seem like natural allies of burrowers.

There will be more shadow magic, and maybe some gear to enhance it. On the topic of gear, I really hope there will be some worth having, as drop or crafted. Crafting, new pets, and more companions seem certain. With luck perhaps pet derby will get bug fixes and updates too (please).

Can't wait to see what's next!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Suggestion: A pass the blade type Option, when you've got unused blades going around your head, put an option in the spell drawing, to pass a certain unused blade that's going around your wizards head to your friends.

Example: You've got a blade going around your head not using it at all cause your not that school are do not use any spells. So when the Draw comes up, there is also an option to pass the blade, to a friend choose the friend you wanna put it on and pass it to them...........

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
A suggestion from me is plain and simple a pet derby app. Available for preferably apple products on the App Store and for Droids on the Droid Market

William Hawkshield Level 95

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Suggestion that there is a extremely hard dungeon that is based on the Average (Not the lowest level wizard) and you can gain back your spells and you have to have four people like maybe you need four people on four different pressure plates that need to all be pressed and once four people are on those four people are like evaporated into the dungeon. The minimum buy back level should be like 30 or 50. And the twist is you don't get to chose what spell you want to get rid of. You could lose your training point that gave you feint and now your feintless is your not a death wizard.

Please expand on this idea that's what my ideas are for. But please give me credit. Even if it's just quoting what I say

William Hawkshield level 95

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
also i hope there will be level 98 spells and something else big!

Administrator
Thanks for participating! I certainly don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'll just leave it at that... ::grin::

A new Feedback Friday will be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea