Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collecting peat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
What do you need to defeat to collect peat in savarstad pass it doesn't tell you where to go and i realy want to complete the area if you know please put it on this message board.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
poply5000 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
What do you need to defeat to collect peat in savarstad pass it doesn't tell you where to go and i realy want to complete the area if you know please put it on this message board.
This link shows a map of Savarstaad Pass:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Savarstaad_Pass

If you take the path walking away from Hagan Shieldbreaker, and head towards Webwood, the piles of "peat" are all around that area. Since they are brown, like the dirt in that area, they can be hard to see. But as you get close to them, you will see the "interactive X" appear on the bottom of your screen so you can pick up the peat.

Walk around that area slowly, and you should be able to find it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
poply5000 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Peat is a little pile of dirt that can be found all over the area. There is nothing to defeat; just go up to it.