Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kraken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
You must get a quest (forgot the name... it's been so long) that unlocks the teleporter to it. After you do the latter, just hop into the Kraken like you would any boss battle.
Robert Angleblade
Promethean Theurgist(L95)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
OnlyWukong on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
how do you battle the Kraken
This is the end of a long series of side quests that starts with this one:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wrap_it_Up

You must do all the quests he gives you to eventually gain access to the Kraken.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I can't remember names or places :P

You get the quest from a guy, (I think his name is... Blad Raveneye?) in Triton Avenue? It's a side quest I think. Then, when you finally unlock the portal, you get to fight it. :p

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Vanessa891011 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I can't remember names or places :P

You get the quest from a guy, (I think his name is... Blad Raveneye?) in Triton Avenue? It's a side quest I think. Then, when you finally unlock the portal, you get to fight it. :p

~ Vanessa
Do you have any experience in this game.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2014
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Well, if you are asking about the actual fight... tend to use myth attacks which make him boost. Make sure that you have some storm shields. Usually the battle is full so tend to shield the person on the sun icon.
If you are talking about the quest to get there... talk to Blad Raveneye and he wants you to fight scarlet screamers and then collect some barrels. The teleporter will glow and if you step on it whoosh whoosh you are on the other side of triton avenue and you have to speak to that one person in front of you and then you fight the Kraken!