Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the theme of this world?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Is it a bug themed world? or something like dragonspyre?
Richard FrostBreeze level 75

Historian
May 06, 2009
Richard FrostBreez... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Is it a bug themed world? or something like dragonspyre?
Richard FrostBreeze level 75
I asked King Artorius (one of the lead story writers of Wizard101) this very question. He said the initial idea of Khrysalis was to create a strange, alien world that you wouldn't really see much reflection of in the real world. I think he said there are some inspirations from the '60's, '70's, and '80's (not sure what era, but I assumed the 1900's). For the most part though, Khrysalis is more than likely one of Wizard101's really original worlds that makes little allusions to real world cultures. The take most of the inspiration (I would assume) from how the creatures actually live and turn it into a culture all it's on. But yeah, Khrysalis is a bug/burrower-themed world.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's mostly bug themed, but not completely. The mice and bees and some of the other bugs are your allies in fighting Morganthe's army of bugs.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
The theme of this world is about bugs, MIXED with the evil atmosphere of Dragonspyre, but I still think it is mostly bug-themed.

Robert Angleblade
Promethean Theurgist (L94)