Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House rug glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
So i like going to houses and seeing all the cool stuff there is and sometimes there is rugs and other things that can take you up or down places you cant go to. Is this glitch allowed? i just want to know if it is allowed or not. Thank you!

Jose redhead Lvl 46

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I'm not sure, but I've seen people make huge bridges out to the void using rugs.

Life is the source of Everything.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It isn't against the rules, but it isn't guaranteed to work right. So we can do it, but we are on our own if something gets stuck or an item gets lost. That's fair since it wasn't supposed to be a feature of the game. I am glad KI lets us have fun with it anyway.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
This is allowed, because once in Animal Jam support (completely different game) said that sometimes if glitches are fun enough, they don't remove them! This could be the reason.
Hannah Moonstone level 43 Master Theurgist "I will never forget... the Spiral."

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
JoseRed708 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
So i like going to houses and seeing all the cool stuff there is and sometimes there is rugs and other things that can take you up or down places you cant go to. Is this glitch allowed? i just want to know if it is allowed or not. Thank you!

Jose redhead Lvl 46
It appears to be allowed. See the official response below related to plant stacking.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/multi-layer-garden-viewed-as-possible-exploit-8ad6a41a4371274101439246f91a2fbc

"Stacking (both furniture and plants) is not a gameplay impacting issue. It is purely cosmetic and does not in any way give those who use this practice an unfair game advantage over those who do not."

However, KI has indicated before that if in doubt about a glitch, you probably shouldn't.