Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I dont know about hatching...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
So people are always talking about hatching. I remember taking the tutorial but i forget what you do since I took the tutorial like 3 years ago. I only know a couple of things. I'll tell you what I know and what I would like to know.

What I know:

You need 2 adult pets
It costs a lot of money

What I would like to know:

When there are two people, who pays?
When there are two people, who gets the egg?

Thanks guys!

Sean Rainbowhunter

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lovesbacon5 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
So people are always talking about hatching. I remember taking the tutorial but i forget what you do since I took the tutorial like 3 years ago. I only know a couple of things. I'll tell you what I know and what I would like to know.

What I know:

You need 2 adult pets
It costs a lot of money

What I would like to know:

When there are two people, who pays?
When there are two people, who gets the egg?

Thanks guys!

Sean Rainbowhunter
Both people pay, and each of you get an egg.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Both people pay. I recently hatched with someone and got the retired nightwalker, (he wanted my tiki kahuna) I had to pay about 40,000 gold on it. It all depends who gets the egg. The person you're hatching with might get yours you might get their's you even might get the one you have and they might get the one they already have. That's my pet peeve about hatching. Get it? And if you hatch, let's say, a Satyr and a Stormzilla. You might get a Lifezilla. Or a Storm-dancer. It all really depends. Good luck on hatching. I'll see ya in the game.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
when hatching both players pay the cost of hatching, and both players receive an egg from the hatch

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
IsaacTH2208 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Both people pay. I recently hatched with someone and got the retired nightwalker, (he wanted my tiki kahuna) I had to pay about 40,000 gold on it. It all depends who gets the egg. The person you're hatching with might get yours you might get their's you even might get the one you have and they might get the one they already have. That's my pet peeve about hatching. Get it? And if you hatch, let's say, a Satyr and a Stormzilla. You might get a Lifezilla. Or a Storm-dancer. It all really depends. Good luck on hatching. I'll see ya in the game.
Thanks so much!