Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Judgement!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Ok so one of my favorite spells in the game is judgment and I have been trying very hard to get the astral judgment pet! There is a few ways to make it but being life I am using a forest lord and a judgement. I have tried to make the astral judgment many many times waste so much gold each time, I am aware that hatches aren't always going to give you what you wish but there is another pet that a forest lord and judgement make and it's the crop watcher! There is nothing I hate more than the crop watcher! I have tried and gotten then 9 times! I hate them so much! I want an astral judgement so bad I am almost willing to pay crowns! Please is there any way that I can find out for sure what I will get? I don't care if it has the worst stats ever, I just want the pet, please some one help! Also I honestly want wizard101 to remove the crop watcher from the possibilities between the forest lord and judgement. Now i am done here and am trying to make 40070 more gold:

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Matthew Griffengem 66

You need to do scarecrow and judgment to get astral judgement and how do I know I am a balance wiz and one question mighty judge why does it have to do 440 Damage and two dispels why can't it be X pips and dispel

Hope I answered your question

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
japan1130 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Ok so one of my favorite spells in the game is judgment and I have been trying very hard to get the astral judgment pet! There is a few ways to make it but being life I am using a forest lord and a judgement. I have tried to make the astral judgment many many times waste so much gold each time, I am aware that hatches aren't always going to give you what you wish but there is another pet that a forest lord and judgement make and it's the crop watcher! There is nothing I hate more than the crop watcher! I have tried and gotten then 9 times! I hate them so much! I want an astral judgement so bad I am almost willing to pay crowns! Please is there any way that I can find out for sure what I will get? I don't care if it has the worst stats ever, I just want the pet, please some one help! Also I honestly want wizard101 to remove the crop watcher from the possibilities between the forest lord and judgement. Now i am done here and am trying to make 40070 more gold:
Try to hatch directly with an astral judgement pet. You gonna have 50% chance to get it, instead of 33%.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
japan1130 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I have an adult Astral Judge if you are interested in hatching? I have had this pet for so long I don't remember it's parents. It is from an original one I have and I think I hatched with a scarecrow to get Spritely in it.

It has Spritely and 3% Life damage. Maybe try hatching with another random pet rather then Forest Lord?

Mary