Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth Help

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I'm doing the Labyrinth again for the Obsidian Chest, and I need help getting it. I would've died in the Labyrinth and gave up hadn't it been for my helpful friend who no longer plays wizard101 (I don't him in real life). If anybody can help me I'll be grateful. Make sure to post the time you'll help me at least two days ahead from the current day in case the moderators have a lot to read, and post your time along with the time zone (use GMT - #, GMT, or GMT + # please ). My time zone is GMT - 5, which is the American Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Thanks to whoever helps me and to whoever offers to!

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 47

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Anybody? Please? My membership is running out, and I don't want to have paid $10.00 just to be frustrated and annoyed. Can somebody please help? Nobody on my friends list goes online anymore, and my friends in real life are too lazy to pay ten dollars a month.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Anybody? Please? My membership is running out, and I don't want to have paid $10.00 just to be frustrated and annoyed. Can somebody please help? Nobody on my friends list goes online anymore, and my friends in real life are too lazy to pay ten dollars a month.
Have you tried to ask for help on any of the fansites? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas, and the response time on the fansites is usually very quick (real time responses; no delay).

Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
If you are still looking for help I can help you get though this.

I am same time zone as you, use Scarecrow realm, meet out side Labyrinth and usually on evenings. Allow a few days for post and reply but we should be able to meet up.

Mary

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Northlite on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
If you are still looking for help I can help you get though this.

I am same time zone as you, use Scarecrow realm, meet out side Labyrinth and usually on evenings. Allow a few days for post and reply but we should be able to meet up.

Mary
Ok. Sorry I didn't answer, I had too much homework over the week. I'll try to meet up with you today.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AutumnJ23 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I'm on the same quest on my Myth and need help.
In order to meet up from here you will need to let me know your time zone and date and time you would like to meet.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
I'm level 56 and my quest says to defeat Scarrick Gallowgaunt in the Labyrinth. But the thing is, it wont let me go in the Labyrinth even though my quest is in there. I don't have any other quests to do besides some quests where you have to find these stone roses or where you have to read Dragonspyre history. But even those require you to be able to go into the Labyrinth. If anyone knows what quest I need to do, then please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
S3mf13r on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm level 56 and my quest says to defeat Scarrick Gallowgaunt in the Labyrinth. But the thing is, it wont let me go in the Labyrinth even though my quest is in there. I don't have any other quests to do besides some quests where you have to find these stone roses or where you have to read Dragonspyre history. But even those require you to be able to go into the Labyrinth. If anyone knows what quest I need to do, then please help!
You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "The Art of War" to Read the History Book in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along in the game.)

As far as getting into the Labyrinth, sometimes in the game we get a Side Quest to go to an area which we have not opened yet. But if you follow the Main Quest Story Line, it will take you to the Labyrinth, and then you can do the Main Quest and the Side Quest at the same time. This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "prequests", or who gives you that quest, etc.)

Does this help?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
AluraMist2 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "The Art of War" to Read the History Book in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along in the game.)

As far as getting into the Labyrinth, sometimes in the game we get a Side Quest to go to an area which we have not opened yet. But if you follow the Main Quest Story Line, it will take you to the Labyrinth, and then you can do the Main Quest and the Side Quest at the same time. This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "prequests", or who gives you that quest, etc.)

Does this help?
I looked at the story line site that you gave me, and I did not see my quest which is called "The Rota of Reading", I got that quest from my life teacher. I also can not find the second book because I do not have the quest "The Art of War". I do not have any other main story line quests, so it would help if you could get me back on track.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
S3mf13r on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I looked at the story line site that you gave me, and I did not see my quest which is called "The Rota of Reading", I got that quest from my life teacher. I also can not find the second book because I do not have the quest "The Art of War". I do not have any other main story line quests, so it would help if you could get me back on track.
The quest from your teacher is a Side Quest, which is why I didn't mention it. I was just trying to list the Main Quests that might get you back on track.

Many times in the game we get a Side Quest (usually from our teachers for a new spell), and it sends us to an area that we have not opened yet.

If the only quests that you have in your Log File are for the History Books and the Stone Roses, then both of them are Side Quests. You probably still have something not completed.

If you look at the quest tree again, you will see that the first two Main Quests are "Bad Blood" and "Crystal-Matic". They get you started in Dragonspyre. On the quest tree, you can click on any quest to see more details (like "prequests" or "who gives you the quest", etc.).

One other option to get you moving forward, would be to use the new in-game feature, "Quest Finder". Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-quest-finder-8ad6a415422cbb7801422f289edb4642

Go to each area in Dragonspyre (like The Atheneum, The Plaza of Conquests, etc.) and use the Quest Finder. It should show you where to get a quest.

Sorry that this is so confusing.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
AutumnJ23 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I'm on the same quest on my Myth and need help.
Let's do it tomorrow, 3:00 my time. Satyr realm. I know it's breaking my rule above, but I'm getting aggravated that I haven't done anything with my membership. Sorry if this texts seems harsh, I'm really stressed out. I just really hate the Labyrinth and I want to get it done with so wizard101 can be fun for me again. If you can't come, please tell me A.S.A.P., and if you don't see me their, wait 15 minutes and no more. I'll be near the big circle thingymjger in the Necropolis.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Northlite on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
In order to meet up from here you will need to let me know your time zone and date and time you would like to meet.

Mary
My time zone is GMT - 5, or EST.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
AluraMist2 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
The quest from your teacher is a Side Quest, which is why I didn't mention it. I was just trying to list the Main Quests that might get you back on track.

Many times in the game we get a Side Quest (usually from our teachers for a new spell), and it sends us to an area that we have not opened yet.

If the only quests that you have in your Log File are for the History Books and the Stone Roses, then both of them are Side Quests. You probably still have something not completed.

If you look at the quest tree again, you will see that the first two Main Quests are "Bad Blood" and "Crystal-Matic". They get you started in Dragonspyre. On the quest tree, you can click on any quest to see more details (like "prequests" or "who gives you the quest", etc.).

One other option to get you moving forward, would be to use the new in-game feature, "Quest Finder". Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-quest-finder-8ad6a415422cbb7801422f289edb4642

Go to each area in Dragonspyre (like The Atheneum, The Plaza of Conquests, etc.) and use the Quest Finder. It should show you where to get a quest.

Sorry that this is so confusing.
Thank you sooo much, that helped a lot

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Let's do it tomorrow, 3:00 my time. Satyr realm. I know it's breaking my rule above, but I'm getting aggravated that I haven't done anything with my membership. Sorry if this texts seems harsh, I'm really stressed out. I just really hate the Labyrinth and I want to get it done with so wizard101 can be fun for me again. If you can't come, please tell me A.S.A.P., and if you don't see me their, wait 15 minutes and no more. I'll be near the big circle thingymjger in the Necropolis.

Is anybody still trying to get this done? I went there on Saturday around 2:50 p.m. and hung around until about 3:15 p.m. (EST). I kept switching between Satyr and Scarecrow realms, but never saw anyone. Let me know if anyone would like some help on this. (Date, Time, time zone, realm, near the Labyrinth entrance?).

Jasmine StormWalker