Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the average level to start mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
i think that i am to low leveled. I am level 29 and entered MB at level 26. I barley finished chelsea court. I just want to know what level is average for entering mooshu. I have no difficulties with marleybone. BTW i chose death school.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Mooshu should be visited at around level 30, if you don't do sidequests. But it is recommended to level to around at least 32 because of the difficulty of the mobs (Sanzoku Bandits, the first mobs you encounter, have 575 health each) So the rate of what you are leveling should be fine now, if you are 32 or slightly above when you finish. You don't want to be too overleveled, because then it won't be a challenge! Good luck on your adventures!

Daniel Fireflame, Level 94

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ghosrider902 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
i think that i am to low leveled. I am level 29 and entered MB at level 26. I barley finished chelsea court. I just want to know what level is average for entering mooshu. I have no difficulties with marleybone. BTW i chose death school.
I have been solo running a myth wizard this past week. I got to Mooshu around lvl 28-29. I stopped doing Mooshu when I hit lvl 35 to run GH for my spell.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Honestly it doesn't matter. If you cannot defeats certain bosses by yourself then get help or go back to easier world. Your free to do as you wish its like a free roam kinda game now. Travel with friends though it is really fun. and easy lol

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I didn't finish MB until i was level 37, and i got into mooshu at level 38, but i think that you should not go into mooshu until you are level 32-35. The regular street monsters have at least 575 health.
-Talon Griffinshade level 39

Survivor
May 02, 2011
The Average is about Magus Level so 30-40. and in between.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
The average levels for beginning all worlds are: WC-1 KT-14 MB-24 MS-32 DS-41 CL-51 ZF-61 AV-71 AZ-82 KS-93. If you find yourself significantly higher than these numbers you are steering away from the storyline too often. If you are lower, you are doing few to no side quests and should try to get more completed. Hope this helps!
-Aerier

Explorer
May 21, 2011
I started MooShu at level 34 with my Myth Wizard, and that's doing a bit of side quests. However, when I started MooShu, I became quite a completionist, and felt like I had to do all the side quests. I'm level 35 and didn't even start the second street, Tatakai Outpost! I don't think there's a real designated level to start a world in, but if you find the world too hard, you should go back to the previous world and complete some side quests. I find MooShu quite difficult at the level I am. (Then again, most of the enemies I'm fighting are myth, too)