Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quartermaster Rackum Battle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
In the quartermaster rackum battle, fist you fight 4 rhinos, then the boss and his minions. However, if you die, then go back in to try again, all 4 rhinos, plus the boss and his minions stand there. I went in and managed to get the boss in the battle, plus 3 rhinos, which I was happy about. This is kinda a weird glitch though, since all 8 monsters appear, walking around the little circle thing.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
In the quartermaster rackum battle, fist you fight 4 rhinos, then the boss and his minions. However, if you die, then go back in to try again, all 4 rhinos, plus the boss and his minions stand there. I went in and managed to get the boss in the battle, plus 3 rhinos, which I was happy about. This is kinda a weird glitch though, since all 8 monsters appear, walking around the little circle thing.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
How do you win this battle? All they keep doing is healing over and over and cheat to do it? Tell me how to get out of this battle and win please?

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Andrew Liferunner on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
How do you win this battle? All they keep doing is healing over and over and cheat to do it? Tell me how to get out of this battle and win please?
You one-hit kill the minions using an AoE spell.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011