Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me out?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
I'm only a level 33 wizard, and I'm in the cave of solitude in mooshu. Is this normal or will I get wrecked at the Jade Oni? if so should I start doing Grizzleheim?

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Did you do the wysteria? That gives more xp than grizzleheim. I would just make sure you're lvl 38 and have triton before you fight the jade oni. If you are still worried, get some friends because it's a long battle with 7,500 health. If you want to solo, log out if you're second and go back in until you are first. Supercharge helps a lot when you're trying to solo big bosses like jade oni.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
Thanks! But I don't have Wysteria yet and I don't know why??

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jordan ghost on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! But I don't have Wysteria yet and I don't know why??
Go see Merle Ambrose, he will have the quest for Wysteria. It becomes available at level 25.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Wysteria

Survivor
Sep 17, 2013
I almost finished wisteria and it gives you a lot of xp. But grizzleheim has more quests and more bosses. also, wisteria has two main bosses: lord Bramble life about 1800 life ( tangle wood way) and goblin king: life is about 2000. But overall, wisteria is really fun and easy