Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zaylin reedwalker in zacola

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Hi , I had a quest and when I completed it said talk to zaylin reed walker in zacola. the quest arrow goes over toward one of the tall statues and indicates she is right here, there is nothing there, i've looked for zaylin reedwalker in other areas and she is no where to be found, even the map shows she should be right where the arrow leads, yet this space is empty. Any one else have this problem? or know whats up?
Thank you!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
redcloud157 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi , I had a quest and when I completed it said talk to zaylin reed walker in zacola. the quest arrow goes over toward one of the tall statues and indicates she is right here, there is nothing there, i've looked for zaylin reedwalker in other areas and she is no where to be found, even the map shows she should be right where the arrow leads, yet this space is empty. Any one else have this problem? or know whats up?
Thank you!
i noticed the same thing in dragonspyre earlier, with invisible npcs. i suspect it may be a glitch.

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Did it fix itself? I have the same problem right now and I don't know what to do.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you free Zaylin from the Black Sun Pyramid? She doesn't appear in the Zocola until you have.