Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best place to farm.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
I just joined wizard 101 for the second time on saturday :) I had an account a few years ago but I lost the information. I am starting to come along nicely if i say so myself. Im level 11 and i have a membership :D I was wondering where the best place to farm for item drops, gold, xp, etc. I was told ice was one of the weakest ones but i went with it anyways just because. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Survivor
Dec 05, 2013
A good place in wizard city is the harvest lord! He can drop a heartsteel (an athame with 5% resistance to everything).
PS: I am farming that right now and could use some help :D

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
I will have to try it one day!! I currently just run around with my two friends one which is 94 death and 93 fire i believe :D

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
If you are almost completed with Wizard City, I suggest farming Lord Nightshade.
He has some crown items, along with some pretty cool pets.
If you are playing during the holiday season, he also drops limited edition crown items, such as wands.

Alyssa RoseGrove

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
i would say Lord Nightshade or Harvest Lord or when you get higher any Aquila dungeon

Wolf FireStone Level 95
Wolf Stormshard Level 9

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011