Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nirini on sidewalk???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I was trying to get to nirini quartermaster and a nirini suddenly ran on the sidewalk!Is this a glitch Professor Greyrose? Autumn Summerstone Lvl 18 Bookworm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Summerstone on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
I was trying to get to nirini quartermaster and a nirini suddenly ran on the sidewalk!Is this a glitch Professor Greyrose? Autumn Summerstone Lvl 18 Bookworm
Yes it is. It happens. It's not a big deal as most of these glitches are active MOBs. It does freak you out though!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Yes it is. It happens. It's not a big deal as most of these glitches are active MOBs. It does freak you out though!
it is a big deal for those of us who are trying to avoid mobs they need to fix this

P.S. this whole time i thought it was my slow computers fault i got dragged into mob fights when i stick to the side walk

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
It's just a glitch. Hopefully KI will fix it soon.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i saw something close to this i saw an pig in mooshu walk through the gate and it dissapeared in the bamboo.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Yea I just figured out it was cause of my connection.

Ty for some " what it would be" comments!

P.S. I am lvl 34 now

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
I see the same with haunted minions they just walk into buildings but if your on the sidewalk you don't get pulled.