Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamond

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I am trying to craft the ring of apotheosis and I need Diamond. I have no idea where to find it or how to get it. Can someone please tell me.

Thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
yzeerf0101 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
I am trying to craft the ring of apotheosis and I need Diamond. I have no idea where to find it or how to get it. Can someone please tell me.

Thanks
I use the transmute ore to diamonds, card craft table needed. I collect the ore from the common area in DS then enter to the library, collect the 2 there. I enter each door off it and something collect some there then I port back to common area switch realms and repeat. Usually every 20-35 ore collected I get a diamond saving me 15 extra ore.

If you have a lot of gold sometimes you can get them from the Bazaar by sitting there and refreshing the reagents screen but it seems to take almost as long that way.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thanks
Diamonds can be transmuted... it takes forever... or you can just run amok gathering ore and hope you get a diamond. It's actually quicker to just transmute:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Diamond

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013

Thanks
You could find it in bazaar or you can get it from enemy drop i don't know where but if you buy diamonds in bazaar its kinda expensive

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
Diamonds can be transmuted... it takes forever... or you can just run amok gathering ore and hope you get a diamond. It's actually quicker to just transmute:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Diamond
Thanks that really helps.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
If you're in Dragonspyre, I know a good ore-farming place. When harvesting this I get the occasional diamond.

It's in the Athenium and it's near where you find the stone rose. That passageway to the area where the stone rose is located is where the ore spawns. Realm hopping does wonders while collecting diamonds and the like.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
My way ( also the most easy way ). Go to the bazaar and go to regents and find some diamond. Also its only one thousand gold!
Scarlet Rose level 50
Bailey ShadowFlower level 70
Hailey Storm level 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
You can also get it through gardening. Here s a website that has all sorts of info on getting diamond.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Diamond

Grace DreamRider 77

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
When I had to do that quest as well as building my Watchtower Hall, I needed tons of diamonds. I planted a grove full of Frozen Fly Traps as well as transmuting from ore.

The Frozen Fly Traps would drop diamonds fairly regularly, and you can find ore all over the Spiral but there are a few good hunting spots. One is in DS as other people have said, the other is in Grizzleheim. I never did the changing realms trick, but on occasion did buy a bunch of ore at the Bazaar (yes you need 15 ore per diamond, but ore is considerably cheaper than buying diamonds.)

Keep at it and good luck.