Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
Hello. I have heard of these lvl 52 i think and lvl 54 or 56 or something spells that come from wintertusk.. i am wondering, are the spells rewards from quests during wintertusk, or are they from vendors, like the ones from tupa taua, and like the death and balance tree...?

Thanks!
~Noah Wildblood - Level 53

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I don't know about all the school spells, but for the fire school it was a quest given by Eric Wyrdrune in Northguard. I suspect that they all may be this way. I think it was level 55.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dark Spirit on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I have heard of these lvl 52 i think and lvl 54 or 56 or something spells that come from wintertusk.. i am wondering, are the spells rewards from quests during wintertusk, or are they from vendors, like the ones from tupa taua, and like the death and balance tree...?

Thanks!
~Noah Wildblood - Level 53
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the spells for the Fire School:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

That fansite has a list like this for all schools.

Spells come from your school professor, or from Secret/Other Trainers, or from Quests, and "other" sources (like Loremaster).

On that link, you can click on any highlighted item for more details, like "who" gives the quests, "prequests", etc.

And for certain "Level" spells (like Level 35, 55, or 58), there are a few requirements for them. Professor Greyrose explained them here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/detailed-instructions-for-spell-pet-quests-35076

Hope this helped.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
The wintertusk spells are level 55

Gabriel Ashcaller