Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone: Celestia Warehouse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Hey I recently beat the Dragonspyre quests and now I'm trying to get to Celestia but to do that I have to find the spiral key in the Marleybone warehouse. I can't do it solo because the guy inside says you need 4 wizards of the appropriate level. It's pretty difficult to find 3 other wizards doing that quest, so does anyone have any tips on where I can find other wizards and complete this quest?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
The Marleybone Warehouse is entirely optional, actually. It used to be a requirement, but for some reason Kingsisle took it down. Wizards can still do it, but to actually get to Celestia, you just have to talk to Ambrose. Balestrom is the one that hands out the storyline for the warehouse.

And last time I checked, I don't think the Marleybone Warehouse had any actual restrictions on how many wizards can enter. There are plenty of wizards who soloed the dungeon, and it's telling you to get three other level-appropriate wizards to join you simply because the computer assumes you would need extra aid in order to get past the four mobs and the cheating bosses.

If I were you, I'd just skip the Warehouse and go to Celestia. But if you want to try it out, the only real way you can actually get people to join you is to stand around the entrance to the Warehouse on a crowded server and wait for other wizards to wander on by.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LoganCrowSpear1337 on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey I recently beat the Dragonspyre quests and now I'm trying to get to Celestia but to do that I have to find the spiral key in the Marleybone warehouse. I can't do it solo because the guy inside says you need 4 wizards of the appropriate level. It's pretty difficult to find 3 other wizards doing that quest, so does anyone have any tips on where I can find other wizards and complete this quest?
The Warehouse in Marleybone is no longer a required quest to go to Celestia. KI changed that a long time ago. Professor Greyrose tells us here how to get to Celestia:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/celestia/welcome-to-celestia-26170

If you completed the Dragonspyre quest, you should go see Merle Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I had another thought. If you still are interested in trying to complete the Warehouse quest, the fansites have groups of players who offer to help with difficult areas like this one. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
That quest is optional now. You need to be level 48 to enter Celestia and Ambrose gives you the key.

Many people get caught up on that side quest thinking it's the way into Celestia.

Mary

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
This is a side quest. If you've defeated Malistaire and you're lvl 48, Ambrose will have a quest that leads you to Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This is not how you get to Celestia. This is a side quest. Ignore it for now.
If you have completed the Final Countdown and defeated Malestaire, you should have talked to Merle Ambrose. HE will grant you access to Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Man I hated this quest! I spent about $40 in crowns for henchmen, trust me don't buy henchmen. My parents banned me from wizard101 because I got so mad when my parents said I had to go to bed. Go to either the crowded area in the Commons or go to the arena and get some Level 90 or a little bit lower but don't buy henchmen. It causes to much stress

William SilverDust Level 85

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Thanks for your help guys! I recently beat it and I appreciate all your helpful tips.