Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympian Bundle discontinued?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I went to several gamestops today looking for the Olympian Bundle. (Possibly getting the Hive Bundle soon anyway so no need to worry about it)

None of them had it, when I did ask them if they will be getting anymore they all said either
"We were told to throw out all the old ones because they are being discontinued"
Or
"They were wasting the space that is better holding the Hive Bundle"

sometimes even both. (Sometimes they even asked us to buy the Hive Bundle instead)

I have seen nothing on the site saying the Olympian Bundle is going to be discontinued.
So is it really not being sold anymore ? (also the Pirate101 cutthroat bundle is following the same type of deal with the empire bundle out now)

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i don't really know but i saw a lot in Sept 8 2013

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if they never got them in the first place.

Where I used to live, we had 2 Wal-Mart stores and neither of them got the Atlantean bundle. We moved 400 miles, new town, 2 more Wal-Mart stores and neither of them have any KI cards at all (Wizard or Pirate).

The AAFES store where we lived had the empty spaces on the card rack for 10 and 20 dollar cards for over a year but never actually had any cards to sell.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I find it very odd they told you that they throw out the Olympian Bundles. When I went to get one, I was told they were sold out and were not going to get anymore in. I had to go to eBay to buy one and yes I had to pay more for it sadly. I went to three different Game Stops and they all told me they were sold out.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
don't worry, it will probably have a discount soon.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I went back to one of the ones that said they threw them away (it was a gamestop I visit frequently so I knew they have different clerks occasionally)

I asked the clerk if they are going to get any more shipment and he said

"We actually just have them behind the counter to save room for the Hive bundle on the normal rack"
So good news is that I might be able to get the Olympian Bundle if I get the cash soon.

Thanks anyways guys

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
I don't think they are discontinuing the Olympian Bundle, but if they are it would be a total shame. I have a friend who got the bundle a couple months ago and I was thinking of buying it. Don't worry if they are being discontinued because they are hopefully coming out with cooler bundles (like the Hive Bundle that you mentioned).

-Emily

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
More than likely, it will end up online as all the other bundles discontinued in stores have. Once it is, do not waste time, or it will be discontinued forever soon enough!

I got the Olympian Bundle, but lost my chance at the Massive Fantasy Palace. I quit my other account right as they brought it back .

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
I went to several gamestops today looking for the Olympian Bundle. (Possibly getting the Hive Bundle soon anyway so no need to worry about it)

None of them had it, when I did ask them if they will be getting anymore they all said either
"We were told to throw out all the old ones because they are being discontinued"
Or
"They were wasting the space that is better holding the Hive Bundle"

sometimes even both. (Sometimes they even asked us to buy the Hive Bundle instead)

I have seen nothing on the site saying the Olympian Bundle is going to be discontinued.
So is it really not being sold anymore ? (also the Pirate101 cutthroat bundle is following the same type of deal with the empire bundle out now)
Soon its gonna be online like the others

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
Well I do not understand why they are making more room for the Hive Bundle to be sold because I personally have not seen very many people at all with the Hive Bundle gear at all. I think I might have maybe found around 2-3 people in the whole game myself with any sort of gear from the Hive Bundle like the bee wings or any of the gear. And I do not mean the bumble bee pet because I have seen a very large variety of this pet so far. I WANT ONE! LOL.

Sarah SparkleCloud 95Pet Warlord