Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Organizing The Quest Log

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
Quest Log Organizer:

This well help organize quests. All quests will be sorted by "worlds". Click on the world you are working on and pick your quest.

The "Main Storyline"

Click this and you will be automatically pointed in the direction of your next quest to continue the amazing wizard101 Storyline.

Please Kingsisle ADD this for our quest log. The more worlds are open to us, the more clutter I get. I try not to add "side quests" but its becoming a jungle in there.

Please comment if you wish to see these two options in the quest log come to the live game

Level 95

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dark17604 on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Quest Log Organizer:

This well help organize quests. All quests will be sorted by "worlds". Click on the world you are working on and pick your quest.

The "Main Storyline"

Click this and you will be automatically pointed in the direction of your next quest to continue the amazing wizard101 Storyline.

Please Kingsisle ADD this for our quest log. The more worlds are open to us, the more clutter I get. I try not to add "side quests" but its becoming a jungle in there.

Please comment if you wish to see these two options in the quest log come to the live game

Level 95
I think this is long overdue, and though they added the 'find quest' thing with this update, this is much better and would help so much more!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012