Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jumping Option?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Hello. You should know about how you can jump. Though, it's useless. So maybe you could jump on or over things? This would be super cool. I know that I would love to have this option. You could make obstacle courses besides way of the ninja pig. Please reply on what you think.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i agree with this better jumping thing, cant tell you how many times i've gotten stuck in random items that i could have jumped off or out of in any other game

I've gotten stuck on the Halloween pumpkins, the rope coils in marleybone and most recently those random planks on the ground in Khysalis

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
Plantini on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello. You should know about how you can jump. Though, it's useless. So maybe you could jump on or over things? This would be super cool. I know that I would love to have this option. You could make obstacle courses besides way of the ninja pig. Please reply on what you think.
You can jump with the "space bar" on your keyboard. Hope that helps!

Level 95

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
dark17604 on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
You can jump with the "space bar" on your keyboard. Hope that helps!

Level 95
How much of this did you read?

Anyway, I agree. The one major concern for this would be that if you stopped moving mid-air over an object, you could get stuck inside the object. But they could solve this by making it so you can't stop mid-air over an object (not sure how much programming this would take) or by making the tops of objects solid.