Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

healing Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I have seen several pets that *may* throw unicorn or sprite or fairy, all 3, what I want to know is where to get them? I have checked crown shop, are they a drop? or bought with a card?

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
You can generally get a pet that has one of these healing traits. Try checking out the Petnome project to find a good one to start with. Then you just need to find other pets that have the traits you want and hatch with them. You can also hatch two of your own pets if each has a healing trait, them may both transfer to a baby. Just check out the pets of your friends and ask them to hatch or you can arrange meetings for hatching here or on Wizard101 Central.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
So If you are looking to get a very good pet that can also heal for you and maybe also give some resist I can give you some suggestions:

1. Polar Cat- gives a balance blade item card and also is very well known to heal and gives a decent amount of resistance.
2. Carnation Pixie- this is actually the exact same thing as the Polar Cat but it just isn't a cat, its a pixie.
3. Defender Pig- gives a dryad item card and also will most likely give you spritely or fairy friend as one of its talents. You can kind of tell by the name, DEFENDER Pig. It will defend you. I can also give a nice amount of resist.
4. Wintry Elf- gives a dragonblade item card. is once again very well known to give a lot of resist and heal you with fairy friend, spritely, and unicorn.

Now hear me out when I say this, all of these pets may only be extremely good when found in a hatch. Also be very careful with the carnation Pixie, the Polar Cat, and the Defender Pig because those 3 pets all have several different versions of them that are not nearly as good.

Hope this helps out.

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl 95 Pet Warlord

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
xwagnerx10 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
So If you are looking to get a very good pet that can also heal for you and maybe also give some resist I can give you some suggestions:

1. Polar Cat- gives a balance blade item card and also is very well known to heal and gives a decent amount of resistance.
2. Carnation Pixie- this is actually the exact same thing as the Polar Cat but it just isn't a cat, its a pixie.
3. Defender Pig- gives a dryad item card and also will most likely give you spritely or fairy friend as one of its talents. You can kind of tell by the name, DEFENDER Pig. It will defend you. I can also give a nice amount of resist.
4. Wintry Elf- gives a dragonblade item card. is once again very well known to give a lot of resist and heal you with fairy friend, spritely, and unicorn.

Now hear me out when I say this, all of these pets may only be extremely good when found in a hatch. Also be very careful with the carnation Pixie, the Polar Cat, and the Defender Pig because those 3 pets all have several different versions of them that are not nearly as good.

Hope this helps out.

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl 95 Pet Warlord
1. Polar Cat has no healing talents possible in first gen.
2. Carnation Pixie has a CHANCE at spritely.
3. Defender Pig has no healing talents possible in first gen.
4.Wintry Elf I don't know the talents possible, but no first gen pet has the ability to learn fairy, spritely and unicorn.

Multiple healing talents only come from several generations of hatching. It takes a lot of work and time. There is NO first generation pet that offers the possibility of 3 may cast heals. You need to cross hatch with pets that have the talent you want to add and hope that you get it. And hope that you don't lose another in the process. Pet hatching is not for the impatient.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
If you want a pet that may cast a sprite or unicorn spell, I could hatch a pet with you if you want. I have a ancient sea dragon casts sprite, an epic night hawk that casts sprite, and a ancient nightmare that casts unicorn. Tell me if you want to hatch with which one you prefer. Good luck.