Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

feints

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
why can't we buy feints at the bazaar? it keeps saying zero?? just wondering

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
chely1953 on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
why can't we buy feints at the bazaar? it keeps saying zero?? just wondering
You can buy them there, it's all a matter of timing. Most people don't sell them so they aren't always for sale when you look. I have several hundred I have bought in the bazaar when they are available. I keep the extras in spare decks so they don't count against my 500 max.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I have noticed this as well~ it appears to be some sort of glitch with the new update.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I seriously doubt it's a glitch. The only things in the Bazaar are things other players have auctioned there. If nobody is dropping them, or if everyone is snarfing them up, you won't get them there.

I suggest you garden; I overflow with Feints and have resorted to selling them because I just don't have room anymore -- I am certainly not using them as quickly as I am harvesting them.

Of course, that's because my main role is healer, and so I carry all Fairy cards in my sideboard these days, except against a few very specific bosses. I just use my trained Feint and my trained Potent Trap to create two stackable Feints when they are needed, plus one from my pet with the Feinting Spell talent. It's not like I need the TC version for a fourth stacker most of the time. Three Feints and a few blades and most bosses are dead.

But I doubt it's a glitch. What I suspect is since more people are playing right now, there is simply more demand for roughly the same supply, which means it's hard to find it and harder to beat others to it.

Just guessing, of course.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I see the glitch now, it's the same on Empower too. If you click Buy More, it says 0. BUT if you first Buy one, then click Buy More, it works fine.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Stephen EarthMende... on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
I seriously doubt it's a glitch. The only things in the Bazaar are things other players have auctioned there. If nobody is dropping them, or if everyone is snarfing them up, you won't get them there.

I suggest you garden; I overflow with Feints and have resorted to selling them because I just don't have room anymore -- I am certainly not using them as quickly as I am harvesting them.

Of course, that's because my main role is healer, and so I carry all Fairy cards in my sideboard these days, except against a few very specific bosses. I just use my trained Feint and my trained Potent Trap to create two stackable Feints when they are needed, plus one from my pet with the Feinting Spell talent. It's not like I need the TC version for a fourth stacker most of the time. Three Feints and a few blades and most bosses are dead.

But I doubt it's a glitch. What I suspect is since more people are playing right now, there is simply more demand for roughly the same supply, which means it's hard to find it and harder to beat others to it.

Just guessing, of course.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm
i would agree, except that it's not just feints that this is happening with~ everything i visit the bazaar, there's a whole bunch of them tc say 0, but it still allows you to click on them and choose the buy more option.

there was a glitch a while back where crowns items appeared in the bazaar; i sent a ticket to ki support and they fixed it, so i hope this issue gets fixed with the update tonight.

-v.