Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What worlds should I do, and other stuff

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Hello, I'm a lvl 22 life wizard, and I am in the middle of Krokotopia and the beginning of Grizzlehiem. I know I will get the quest for Wysteria at lvl 25, and my first question is if the quest for Wysteria has to be accepted, or can be declined. My second question is should I complete Krokotopia, or do Grizzlehiem, and then what do I do with Wysteria. What I'm really trying to do is just do one quest at a time, not three at a time. Please reply on what I should do.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well Grizzlehiem comes in handy later on as there are prerequisites for spells and pets there. Wysteria has some nice stuff too including some good freebies for your houses. They are designed to give you a break and change of pace in the game grind. They also help you out with what you gain too. Besides that they are just plain fun.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I would do them all, honestly. I know there are many that don't like side quests, but I do them all to make sure I am well-leveled when I get to the higher worlds. You do need to finish GH to get to Wintertusk and your higher level school spells and pets.

I do a section of Krok/Marley (depending on where I'm at in the game), a section of Grizzle, then a section of Wysteria and keep cycling through them while adding Crab Alley in the mix there as well. It keeps me from getting bored and I do like getting all of the extra drops too.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I usually stick to the main storyline quests, in your case that would be Krokoropia. I'd try to finish that to move on to Marleybone. At your point in the game, Grizzleheim and Wysteria are great for when you hit a stumbling block in the main storyline. They allow you to step away and take a break, level up, and collect stuff without the frustration of being stuck. Then go back to Krok/Marley as you get more powerful and confident.