Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotaur Pet hatch partner please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
hi (this is my first post on the Wizard101 message boards!), i've been farming the boss brownwood tormentor in grizzleheim for over 2 weeks now and i still havent gotten it i even tried going to the hatching place to find anyone that has it, and saw about 3 people that did. i asked politely if they could hatch with me but unfortunately denied my offer . so i really need a partner to hatch with. i hope someone can help me. thank you so much, i am grateful. My current pets that are adult: Starfish(Ancient) and Collossus (Adult) i also have an enchanted armament (teen)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hi! I have a Life Minotaur named Oliver who I love very much. He is adult and he has Spritely and Health Gift. Reply if you wanna hatch. All I need is some more gold.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
yes plz! sorry i responded late. just tell me when your ready and we can make an arrangement :D
which of my pets do you want to hatch with?
Ice collosuss(adult)
Starfish (ancient)
Enchanted Armament (teen but i can lvl him)

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
BrownBeard094 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I have a Life Minotaur named Oliver who I love very much. He is adult and he has Spritely and Health Gift. Reply if you wanna hatch. All I need is some more gold.
Yes please! very sorry, im new to these message boards and i didnt even know how to respond to a person but then i checked if you responded and you didnt and then i found out that i didnt tag you :o. my info is up top ^^^^ thank you so much again!