Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

starfish hatching

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Every hatch I have made with another person with my starfish, has resulted in another starfish. Is there a reason or a glitch for this? I have hatched 6 or 7 times. Please don't post that it is just bad luck or something like that. If you have an actual answer, then post it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
David DeathFlame on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Every hatch I have made with another person with my starfish, has resulted in another starfish. Is there a reason or a glitch for this? I have hatched 6 or 7 times. Please don't post that it is just bad luck or something like that. If you have an actual answer, then post it.
It's not a glitch, there is no hybrid for this pet. The stats/talents will change, though.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
David DeathFlame on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Assuming you are hatching with another type of pet and not another starfish and you are getting your starfish back the answer is: you have a 50/50 chance in all pet hatches of getting your pet back in the hatch.

The talents may be different but the pet will look the same.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
I feel your pain as I have had a deer knight who I had to hatched with five times and failed, but after that I have been getting the other pet in a row now. I can safely assure you your pet is not glitched and everything is perfectly fine. As others have stated before- "The appearance may be the same but the talents differ."

Kaitlyn Goldenhorn (Adept Gardener, Level 50)