Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prehistoric Package

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Ok,I bought the Prehistoric package and it came with a Magic Treehouse. Only problem is I don't know where I am supposed to put it and if I have to be a certain lvl in order to enter it.I could really use some help.I can't use my armor until lvl 20,which is ok,but I thought I could use my house.I'm lvl 10 right now.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Right now the Treehouse is in my backpack.When I click on home,it takes me to my room in Ravenwood. I even tried putting it up in my dorm room.Please help.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Adele,
The Magic Treehouse can only be put outside of a house. Your dorm doesn't have an outside, but when you get to level 12 you can go and talk to Simon outside the dorms. He'll guide you to the Castle and Lands shop in the Shopping District, and when you have enough money you can buy one of the houses for sale. They're kind of expensive at your lvl, so just focus on leveling up and the gold is easier.

When you buy a Castle and Land, you can put your Magic Treehouse outside. Preview one of the houses to see what the "outside" looks like, if you want.

I wouldn't stress it, if I were you. It's okay.

Oh, and did anyone else notice the Magic Treehouse by Mary Osborne reference? Their first adventure is prehistoric and they encounter a pterodactyl. Remember that series? Lol.

I hope this helps.

Myrna Deathblood, Legendary Diviner.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
AdeleGage64, your problem is quite simple. You can't place trees in your dorm room. You have to become level 15 to get a castle and then you can place it. Hope I helped!

Historian
May 06, 2009
Darkwillow Rushidi on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Adele,
The Magic Treehouse can only be put outside of a house. Your dorm doesn't have an outside, but when you get to level 12 you can go and talk to Simon outside the dorms. He'll guide you to the Castle and Lands shop in the Shopping District, and when you have enough money you can buy one of the houses for sale. They're kind of expensive at your lvl, so just focus on leveling up and the gold is easier.

When you buy a Castle and Land, you can put your Magic Treehouse outside. Preview one of the houses to see what the "outside" looks like, if you want.

Oh, and did anyone else notice the Magic Treehouse by Mary Osborne reference? Their first adventure is prehistoric and they encounter a pterodactyl. Remember that series? Lol.

I hope this helps.

I remember that series! I used to read some of the books. I didn't notice that reference at all and now that I do, I'm very excited. That's very cool.

As for your issue Adele, others have already stated that. At Level 12, you will learn more about your dorm, Castle and Lands from Simon and then you'll see a shopkeeper in the Shopping District who can tell you more. At level 15, you'll be eligable to by a Castle and Land. You can find some Castles in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre for gold. Others are in the Crown Shop for Crowns or Gold or in other Bundles.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
Darkwillow Rushidi on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Adele,

I hope this helps.

no no no darkwillow. it's lvl 15. at lvl 12 is when you begin gardening.