Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Stats Resetting after Hatching

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I've gotten a few Enchanted Armament pets, and have raised them through to Epic, gaining 3 selfish talents, raising their base stats to near 300 for Str, Agil, Int, and Will between both parents. When I breed them, the egg hatches with the base stats again.

I was under the understanding, that the hatched egg would recieve 2 stats from each parent, and an average of the 5th stat.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue, as I've hatched 3 times now,a nd always ended with the same base stat pet.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Only a pets base stats can be transferred over lets say you hatch 2 pets together that have a 250 base stat in power and one of the pets has a talent that boosts it to 300 no matter how many times you hatch them the baby will not get 300 in power.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Thank you.
I was thinking that the selfish talents would be good for at least something besides the pet derby.
Maybe help you raise your stats for defenses and power. Oh well, guess I'll just have to hatch with a higher stat pet.

Thank you again