Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'd like some Viking gear please?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
There are a lot of really nice looking gear in this game -- I was hoping that I could find a horned Viking helmet -- and I think I found one that will do fine but before I purchase it -- even though it's not that expensive -- I was wondering if I will be able to pay crowns to sow it so that it would adapt to my higher level wizard & I can keep it as my main helm? The hat is pretty cool-looking -- aside from the nose piece. I kind of wish it looked more like the bear's in Grizzleheim -- more metallic looking w/o that silly looking nose piece -- but it's good enough for what I'm looking for. (: Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Closest to viking we have is in Grizzleheim, They are basically the Vikings of the game.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You should be able to stitch and unstitch as you want with crowns, I've never seen anything that can't be stitched. Most of the GH & WT gear is Nordic so you should be able to find Viking looking items. Also AV gear has nice Celtic look that may interest you. Other than that there is the Winterbane gear from the gauntlet card. Good luck finding the look you want.