Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for a Life in Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I'm having an issue in Azteca on my life wizard. It's taking her a long time to complete her fighting quests, mostly because of the lack of low pip hit all life spells. I really don't want to get a mastery amulet, since I'm trying to save my crowns for the Christmas items. Can somebody offer me some tips?

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Diana Moonflower Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Christina Goldenheart Level 80

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rebecca Bright on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm having an issue in Azteca on my life wizard. It's taking her a long time to complete her fighting quests, mostly because of the lack of low pip hit all life spells. I really don't want to get a mastery amulet, since I'm trying to save my crowns for the Christmas items. Can somebody offer me some tips?

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Diana Moonflower Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Christina Goldenheart Level 80
On my Life wizard I worked toward 100% power pip chance because I needed to be able to cast Forest Lord by round 3 or just be a healer. I quested with a group though AV and AZ and used the mob deck set up M4H recommended. Since I am a fighter not a healer I have the WT crafted helmet, WW robe and boots and then make up the rest of the power pip chance with lvl 56-58 gear.

I use the Wryd-Oak Staff because I lack critical block and that is the best I can find so far. When I hit level cap I stopped questing so can not tell you how I will manage the end of AZ.