Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to craft scorched shoes do the ch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
hi.

I'm a level 35 fire wizard, initiate crafter, who has purchased the recipe from Nigel for the scorched shoes of the chill. I have all the needed ingredients. i see the recipe in my backpack. but i am unable to see the recipe on my crafting table. is there some reason that I cannot craft this yet? or do I have to be a different level or something.

thanks for any insight

Terri

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
When you look at the recipe in your backpack, move your mouse over the small icon in the bottom left corner of the recipe. That will tell you what crafting station to use. Probably, you need to buy an equipment crafting station from a furniture vendor, and place that new station in your home. Then you will be able to craft the item. See the post at the top of the crafting message board by Eudora Tangletree -- that explains what I am talking about.

Happy crafting!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Look on the bottom left corner of the recipe card there is a gear-ish looking icon, hover your mouse over it and it will show you which crafting table/station you will need to craft it.