Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new blade's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
A friends told me there was a quest in azteca that gives you new 45 percent blades but i havent receved it. do you have to be a certin lvl, or finished a previous quest?

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
I think your friend is talking about Sharpen Blade, the sun enchantment you get from a quest at level 86.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RainbowBubbles on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
A friends told me there was a quest in azteca that gives you new 45 percent blades but i havent receved it. do you have to be a certin lvl, or finished a previous quest?
Sharpened Blade is an Astral buff that adds 10% to your school's trained blades.
(as with all Astral buffs, pet/treasure/item cards cannot be enchanted)

Requirements:

1) you must be level 86 or higher;
2) you must have trained all sun school spells through Colossal;
3) you must have completed the quest "third star on the left";

Once you meet all 3 requirements, Pacal Redmask will summon you.

Recommended reading:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sharpened_Blade
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Turn_Up_the_Sun

Hope this helps~ good luck!

-v.

90 and

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
They don't give you 45% percent blades, but in Azteca there is a Sharpen Blade spell, It adds 10% to any blade you have that you have either used a training point for, or gotten from your school, It isn't exactly a blade on its own, When you get to higher levels or the spell itself you should understand [I'm considering you're a new player.]

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
At level 86 you can train the Sharpen Blade enchantment from the Sun School Trainer in Three Points in Azteca. This spell adds 10% to any trained blade, so your 30% becomes 40%, 35% becomes 45%, etc. The enchanted version stacks with the regular, so you can get great damage using both together.

Pascal Redmask gives the quest to unlock the trainer. You'll need to have done the Midnight Sun quest in Drum Jungle, and Third Star from Tezcat Threestar to get it. Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
to get the blades you need to be lvl. 86. if you are go to pacal redmask and you will get the quest.

karic ruby staff lvl.88

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
im not new I got the enhancements for the blades..they are enchancements because of color...simple the problem with me is I cant enhance my blades...my traps or my shields...do I do this before I go into battle
help please

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
geez56 on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
im not new I got the enhancements for the blades..they are enchancements because of color...simple the problem with me is I cant enhance my blades...my traps or my shields...do I do this before I go into battle
help please
You can't do it before battle. They work the same as spells like Colossal. In battle, you click on the Sharpen card then choose the Blade card you want to enchant. THEN you cast the blade. You need to have both the enhancement card and the blade card in your hand, just like all Sun School spells.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Another point, pet, item and treasure card blades/traps cannot be enhanced. Only taught blades/traps can be enhanced, this includes spirit and elemental blades/traps as well as any of your school only blades/traps. Basically any blade or trap that you can have in your main deck spells, NOT in the sideboard.