Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Hey guys.I really need a deer knight and would like to know if anyone would hatch.I have a drowned grimhorn with 10 resist,5 resist,may cast sprite,may cast unicorn,and six damage.Please hatch with me?Thanks

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys.I really need a deer knight and would like to know if anyone would hatch.I have a drowned grimhorn with 10 resist,5 resist,may cast sprite,may cast unicorn,and six damage.Please hatch with me?Thanks
I have lots of deer knights. Pick a day a few days from when you answer to allow for moderation time.
Then we can meet by the tree next to the library in the commons, in Pixie realm as it is less crowded and we won't have to worry about a full realm.
All my wizards have Christina in their name. Just let me know what day and what time, I am on Central time zone, and what your wizard's name is and we can go hatch. I have some good strong healers with proof and defy and may cast tower shield. I have yet to get a deer knight that has may cast deer knight spell but one can only hope lol.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Would be great!Can we meet tomorrow sunday to hatch?At 11 in the morning pixie realm next to the tree in ravenwood.Thanks.Also my name is Wolf Star and my time is Eastern Time.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I think Deer Knight looks like a boss :D :D XD

More territory of,
Sean Dragonrider

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
how can you hatch a deer knight...I have wraith pet...and i just hatched my wraith with a orthurus pet today..I would love to get the deer knight Someone pls let me know thanks

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
Would be great!Can we meet tomorrow sunday to hatch?At 11 in the morning pixie realm next to the tree in ravenwood.Thanks.Also my name is Wolf Star and my time is Eastern Time.
I posted an apology for not showing up as my email notification that you had replied wound up in my spam folder for some reason, even though I have received other notices just fine. Computer glitches I guess. Anyway my post never showed so I am re posting. I am sorry you had to wait and I never showed. Please I am willing to try again and I will check more often for a response. Thank you for your patience and again sorry for testing it.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
You tell me the time :)
Sure. How about Friday the first at 5pm central, which would be 6pm your time. So Pixie Realm, outside the Library.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
Great!I will try to get gold by then ;D
My sincere apologies. My internet went down 5 minutes before our meeting time. It came back up at 20 after and I looked around but I didn't see you. Would you like to try again?
Perhaps tomorrow, same time? Just in case I will be there.
Again my apologies.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Yes I was there at that time.I waited 5 minutes but left because I had to go.We can try monday at 6 my time outside library.Realm pixie.And it's ok stuff happens :)

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Yes I was there at that time.I waited 5 minutes but left because I had to go.We can try monday at 6 my time outside library.Realm pixie.And it's ok stuff happens :)
Ok thanks for your patience and understanding. See ya there.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok thanks for your patience and understanding. See ya there.
I was there and waited 20 minutes. Hope you can reschedule.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
I am so sorry I forgot to come!Can we do same place and time wednesday please? I finally want to meet you!You can also watch me pvp.I have a level 36 balance rank 2349.What is your character?And can I see you then?

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
W101Puppy on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
I am so sorry I forgot to come!Can we do same place and time wednesday please? I finally want to meet you!You can also watch me pvp.I have a level 36 balance rank 2349.What is your character?And can I see you then?
Lol, ok. x Keys in date change info into calender. x
I don't pvp so I don't really have a rank that matters. Sorry.