Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tartarus..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I was just wondering, Tartarus is supposed to be a Dungeon for level 90 Wizards. Why then, are level 10 Wizards permitted to teleport into Tartarus? I was under the impression that these dungeons are level restricted. I payed the full crown price for each of these dungeons but if low level wizards are permitted to port in and mess up my run, how might I get a refund for these dungeons?

Survivor
May 05, 2010
as long as they have membership, any wizard can teleport anywhere in any world, even when they haven't unlocked it. they can not enter a dungeon they haven't unlocked unless they teleport to a friend who is inside it.

Fred Fireflame lvl 34 Fire

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The only way a low level can port into Tartarus is by using an exploit that would also involve a person that can enter that dungeon on their own. I have yet to see a low level person in that dungeon.

Mount Olympus on the other hand can be ported into but only if the person is fighting the gladiator.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
They can't. Tartarus is no-port, except for porting to a mark that you have already set inside. You can't port from outside to a player inside.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
melsdad001 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I was just wondering, Tartarus is supposed to be a Dungeon for level 90 Wizards. Why then, are level 10 Wizards permitted to teleport into Tartarus? I was under the impression that these dungeons are level restricted. I payed the full crown price for each of these dungeons but if low level wizards are permitted to port in and mess up my run, how might I get a refund for these dungeons?
Wow I never knew low levels could even get in Kingsisle needs to fix this.

Level 90 Wizard

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Given your join date of 2009, I am shocked at your ignorance, and expected more from you. No one is able to port inside Tartarus. Low level wizards can be " glitched in " by a level 90 wizard with a multiple person mount. And as far as a refund, no way that's ever gonna happen, refer to the terms of service.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
People have been using a glitch to get anyone anywhere. For example, they can sneak a level 90 wizard into the Dojo in MS only allowed for level 58 wizards. I am not in any rights allowed to give away the glitch, but it is something I assume people have reported already. trust me, I doubt Kings Isle wants level 10 wizards into the final Aquila dungeon.

Blake Mistrunner

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Dakota Death on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
They can't. Tartarus is no-port, except for porting to a mark that you have already set inside. You can't port from outside to a player inside.
Yes but any person with a 2 or 3 person mount can sneak a person in that normally wouldn't be permitted.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
There is a difference between a level 90 player using a trick to deliberately bring in a lower level friend, and "10 Wizards permitted to teleport into Tartarus" .

If you are doing a dungeon run with someone and they bring in someone you don't want there, you have an issue with that player, not the game, and certainly don't deserve a refund. The OP makes it sound like level 10s are randomly porting in, which is nonsense. I haven't seen any low levels in Tartarus, and they would be instantly defeated anyway. All the gear is level 90 & no auction, so why would a low level even want to be there? Sorry, but this seems like a silly thing to complain about.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
You haven't seen any there? I saw a level 2 in dragonspyre.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
What?! I had no idea that low levels could get into tartarus. A couple times a low level had asked me to glitch them inside, well first I thought that glitch (mount glitch) was fixed so I said no, and also even if I could that would be a big fat NO. Anyhow, if I see a low level in tartarus, something is wrong.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
vooby9 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
You haven't seen any there? I saw a level 2 in dragonspyre.
if you have a subscription, you can port anywhere... and you don't need to have unlocked the area yourself.

if you're level 2 and i'm level 90, running around azteca somewhere, you can port to me. nothing short of me turning teleports off can stop you.

-

back on topic, i remember reading about this same glitch happening with waterworks about a year ago. don't understand why ki hasn't fixed it already...

Squire
May 10, 2013
Unicorns And Drago... on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Yes but any person with a 2 or 3 person mount can sneak a person in that normally wouldn't be permitted.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
There is another way without the mount.
One level 90 finds Cronus.
Get into his lair.
Port to that person.
You're ready for a tough fight through tartarus.

I've done it before in Atlantea - My level 3 was there and got to level 14.