Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I know how we all ready have houses with the school types and stuff but I thought of an improvement for it.
I think it would be awesome to have houses that are schools and when you walk outside there is a tree and a tower. I think if it's possible maybe a school shop (best I can explain it) where we can buy any magic type school items. Or the way we have the world item packs, like Avalon with school themed items. This is very hard to explain lol! I came across this idea when I was trying to make my dorm room into a death tower (on my death character of course) and I thought it would be easier with a house and items.

Hope to see replies!
-Sayonara!
Kevin BattleBreeze Level: 88 Life
Seth MoonGrove Level: 33 Myth
Alexander SkullFlame: Level 18 Death
Blaze SkyCloud Level: 30 Balance
"Death isn't possible without life but to get to a world of life one must go through Death"

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Well, this is a good idea! but maybe instead of a shop selling you items in your house? it can be something selling you school based furniture

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Well, this is a good idea! but maybe instead of a shop selling you items in your house? it can be something selling you school based furniture
Agreed. It would be cool if you could have a small community as a "house." And another thing i think you should add is a teleporter straight to that school the house is representing. Save a lot of loading screen time while doing those school quests. Don't forget, future is about innovation.