Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too weak for celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
I am a level 47 and I finished Dragonspyre already. Am I to weak to do celestia or is there a way I can level up faster

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dragonslayer24139 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 47 and I finished Dragonspyre already. Am I to weak to do celestia or is there a way I can level up faster
First, you must be at least Level 48 to enter Celestia. And even at that level, I found it difficult at first.

I would suggest you go back and pick up some of those side quests you skipped, to bring up your level.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Once you get there, here is a simple test I do for all worlds....

1.Switch to an empty realm
2. Go fight a mob, solo, If anyone else joins you will have to start over.
3. If you win you are powerful enough. If you die go do side quests and try again when you level up.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You definitely need to go back an do some side quests so you can be minimum level of 48 to obtain spiral key and get your school global 48 spell.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Try not to get caught up in the Strange Frequencies quest like I did, it's not required to enter Celestia and finding help can be rough.

At lvl 48 you can enter CL with Storm Lord altho the wave is probably my most used spell still. I had finished Grizzlehiem and did some of Wintertusk to get some extra levels before I quested solely in CL. I wanted to be at the last quest around level 58 in Wintertusk for the pet.

I am currently in mid Celestia and have been able to solo this far. The only way to gain experience is to back track for side quests or do Wintertusk,

Explorer
May 21, 2012
i am a fire and i went to celestia right after i did the level 48 fire dragon quest i just currently finished celestia now im a level 58 pyromancer celestia wasnt that hard but probably cause my friends helped me on the bosses

Autumn Darkeyes 58

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I started celestia right after reaching level 50. (Part of my being that high a level was because I help my friends with their quests all the time.) I'm a life wizard and I solo pretty well considering all the healing spells I have at my disposal. I will recommend going back and doing lots of side quests and making sure you feel confident enough to (literally) dive into celestia. I am level 61 now and I'm a little bit over halfway done with celestia.

Hope I helped you,
Genevieve Moongem