Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crop Watcher plsss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I am a balance wizard with a judgement pet. I think the crop watcher pet is really cool and want it for my life wizard, but every time I hatch with a forest lord or a scarecrow I get astral judge! Is there a reason why I haven't gotten a crop watcher after hatching at least six times? Do I always get an astral judge and my partner on the other side gets the pet I want? Any suggestions on what I can do are appreciated.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well you could always try getting the other pet that the other person has, then hatch yourself, or find someone that has the pet you are currently using. The odds may switch, who knows. It's a roll of the dice either way, but at least you can put the other pair on a different wizard then you can try twice each time.
You can have a pet that is not of your school for hatching, you just can't equip it but you can hatch with it just fine. Just transfer it to its school wizard for training until you get it to adult then transfer it to whoever you want and hatch away.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Naegling the Blank on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
I am a balance wizard with a judgement pet. I think the crop watcher pet is really cool and want it for my life wizard, but every time I hatch with a forest lord or a scarecrow I get astral judge! Is there a reason why I haven't gotten a crop watcher after hatching at least six times? Do I always get an astral judge and my partner on the other side gets the pet I want? Any suggestions on what I can do are appreciated.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Crop_Watcher

It would seem you have less then a 50% chance there of getting pet you want.

I would say hatching Forest Lord and Scarecrow would give you better odds, we did get a crop watcher in that combo with the 2 hatches we did.

I am wondering what would happen if you hatched with a crop watcher?