Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Hi I am a level 33 wizard just starting marlybone. When finish Marlybone what should I do?

Marissa Frostsong level 33

Andrea Ravenflame level 7

Tffany Dragoncrafter level 5

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Marissa Frostsong on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am a level 33 wizard just starting marlybone. When finish Marlybone what should I do?

Marissa Frostsong level 33

Andrea Ravenflame level 7

Tffany Dragoncrafter level 5
The game is like a book~ you must read chapter 1 before starting chapter 2.
Once you finish Marleybone, you will be given the Spiral Key to the next world.

-v.
90 and

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
After Marleybone comes Mooshu, but you might find that hard to get through right away. I recommend Pigswick (Wysteria) and/or Grizzleheim to gain some levels. You'll need quite a bit of progress in Grizzleheim for your level 35 spell anyway.

Squire
May 10, 2013
seekers74 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
After Marleybone comes Mooshu, but you might find that hard to get through right away. I recommend Pigswick (Wysteria) and/or Grizzleheim to gain some levels. You'll need quite a bit of progress in Grizzleheim for your level 35 spell anyway.
Wintertusk is way better than Grizzlehiem. Grizzlehiem xp MUST be increased. Come on. I get 195 xp just for defeating 3 troubled bears.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
What I think you should do is try side questing or doing wisteria or grizzleheim then you can go on to mooshu.

Hope it helps
level 55and level 41

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I say do the MB storyline until it gets too hard, at that time you should do some side quests or worlds. ( PS, I was a level 33 when I finished MB!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
PlayHard101 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Wintertusk is way better than Grizzlehiem. Grizzlehiem xp MUST be increased. Come on. I get 195 xp just for defeating 3 troubled bears.
I agree, but you need to finish Grizzleheim first. So saying you should go to wintertusk to lvl up, is not possible unless he does grizzleheim first.